Stupid and Random Parodies by NSM (Sprite Comic)

I canceled Struck By Evil, because it was more of a help to start comic making. So I'm announcing a new comic to take it's place. I'm thinking of making somewhat of "Parody Comics" similar to the TV Show MAD (On Cartoon Network. Look it up if you want an idea or the comic)

I don't know a title yet, I'm thinking of one. Feel free to suggest.

Also, no sign ups yet, sorry. I will only invite as of now.

The comic will also feature "altered sprites" sometimes to make different users look like different characters.

Parodies to Possibly Come:
Ocarina of Time
Twilight
Spongebob
Danny Phantom?
 

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?
Re: NSM's New Comic

So, what kind of comic is this? I know you probably said it in the OP, but I didn't quite understand.
 
Re: NSM's New Comic

Epic Nitwit said:
So, what kind of comic is this? I know you probably said it in the OP, but I didn't quite understand.
Each comic I make will parody something using users and changing elements of the original version. Check this video of MAD for an idea, but a little different:


It probably won't be as random and have one topic though
 

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?
Re: NSM's New Comic

Ok, so it will have parodies of various things in it, with users and a few added things to make it more interesting? Ok, then.
 
Re: NSM's New Comic

Epic Nitwit said:
Ok, so it will have parodies of various things in it, with users and a few added things to make it more interesting? Ok, then.
Yes in Comic form. I'll add a list of things I want to parody on the first post
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: NSM's New Comic

Did you send out the invites yet? I guess I won't be in it. Oh well, it should be fun to read.
 

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?
Re: NSM's New Comic

New Super Mario said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Ok, so it will have parodies of various things in it, with users and a few added things to make it more interesting? Ok, then.
Yes in Comic form. I'll add a list of things I want to parody on the first post
Ok, I'll be interested to see what you parody.
 
Re: NSM's New Comic

Discord said:
Did you send out the invites yet? I guess I won't be in it. Oh well, it should be fun to read.
No, I have not. I will do it sometime today though.

Also Title has been decided, but may be altered!:
Stupid and Random Parodies by NSM
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Parodies?

1. Harry Potter.
2. Twilight.
3. Avatar.
4. You know, the usual stuff.
5. MarioWiki Comic/Stories
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
I'd like to be in it. Also, you should parody Danny Phantom. (That'd make perfect use of my Danny Phantom form sprites)
 
Discord said:
Parodies?

1. Harry Potter.
2. Twilight.
3. Avatar.
4. You know, the usual stuff.
5. MarioWiki Comic/Stories
I may do Twilight, but it will feature a lot of dumb and stupid drama :P

Pinkie Pie said:
I'd like to be in it. Also, you should parody Danny Phantom. (That'd make perfect use of my Danny Phantom form sprites)
Danny Phantom may work, as long as I think of a way to parody it
 

Lily x

Goodbye
You could parody
1. Xenoblade Chronicles
2. SMG
3. Pokemon anime
4. My little pony: friendship is magic
5. Homestuck.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
New Super Mario said:
I canceled Struck By Evil, because it was more of a help to start comic making.
BUT YOU LEFT US ON A CLIFFHANGER
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Yeah! Like fantastic 4 or Batman

You could also do...
1. Dragonball Z
2. Bakugan:new vestroia
3. Yu-gi-oh!
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Imagine a bakugan parody

OMG, I'M DAN KUZO, A STUPID KID AND THE MAIN HERO OF THIS SHOW.

I AM SPECTRA, DAN, I TURN GOOD THEN STEAL YOUR JOB

I'M THE PRINCE AND I SCREAM LIKE A GIRL

I'm Mira... OH NO!!! MY BROTHER IS SPECTRA :O!
 
Mason said:
New Super Mario said:
I canceled Struck By Evil, because it was more of a help to start comic making.
BUT YOU LEFT US ON A CLIFFHANGER
Then you'll be hanging there forever.

I might do a Crash Parody. Maybe a pokemon and yu gi oh parody together, but then I'd need a bunch of help with the pokemon stuff
 
Also here's the UP Page:

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Stupid_and_Random_Parodies_by_NSM

Also Note, if you get an invite, PLEASE DO NOT TELL THAT YOU ARE IN IT UNLESS I SAY SO.
 
Top