The Fairly Odd Parents

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
How does this not have a thread? This used to be a very... Interesting show.

I STOPPED WATCHING THE SHOW WHEN I LOST MY FAIRY GODPARENTS

Well actually, just because of lack of fairies cable I haven't been able to keep up with it since around 2007. Once in a while I get a chance to watch it and I still enjoy it. It came out when I was around 10 or 11 and after a decade I'm still a fan.

And I don't have too much of a problem with Poof, except for the apparent increase in potty humor (which already existed in the show to some degree and I don't find that kind of humor funny.)

Kick Buttowski said:
Am I the only person in this universe that actually likes Poof?

Nope. I do too.

The Fairly Oddparents is and will always (until another great show pops up or something) be my favorite show. I haven't been keeping up with it lately, though.

i hate poof
i hate sparky

but the new grill they're going to have on the show seems interesting

tTCSWt2.png

http://www.mtv.com/news/2243487/fairly-oddparents-new-character/

I feel bad that Drake Bell made such poor life decisions that he now has to act in a live-action Fairly Odd Parents movie twice a year to survive

Puddin said:
i hate poof
i hate sparky

but the new grill they're going to have on the show seems interesting

tTCSWt2.png

http://www.mtv.com/news/2243487/fairly-oddparents-new-character/

All of these new character asspulling is basically the show's defibrillators in a desperate attempt to keep itself alive.

Poof's genesis is symbolic of the show's downward decline.

That's what a lot of people say and I say that it isn't too far off.

I think the show's trying way too hard to stay fresh and is breaking its own back.

Haven't watched in fairy knows how long but it was funny and awesome. The theme song was great too.

I liked Fairly Odd Parents when I was younger but now it's kind of meh. I put it on again recently for fun, and I still don't know who the dog is.

Magikrazy said:
Puddin said:
Dr. Mario said:
I think the show's trying way too hard to stay fresh and is breaking its own back.
well yeah considering they literally made an episode where timmy wished he was emo
Who the hell is Missy?
Apparently having Trixie as a love interest wasn't good enough for the Nick execs.

Anyways whatever they're doing with this new girl, she couldn't possibly be any worse than Sparky. This show should really just end already though.

Missy? I don't even know who she is. Why create new characters when you have existing ones to work from (Trixie)?

Magikrazy said:
What's even the point when the Drake Bell movie already shows he marries Tootie?
Wasn't it already implied he married Tootie in Channel Chasers?

Well his spouse in Channel Chasers is more of a watcher's interpretation thing (the girl looks like Trixie to an extent as well) rather than outright confirmation.

Dr. Mario said:
Magikrazy said:
What's even the point when the Drake Bell movie already shows he marries Tootie?
Wasn't it already implied he married Tootie in Channel Chasers?
I think they gave the kids a mix of Tootie and Trixie's attributes to keep it ambiguous, didn't they?

Back