What Should I get?

What Should I get? Price Limit $100 - $150

• Xenoblade Chronicles + Red Classic Controller [Wii] ($70)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Mario & Sonic @ the Olympic 2012 Games [Wii] ($41)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Boom Street [Wii] ($46)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • deBlob 2 [Wii] ($17)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Rayman Origins [Wii] ($35)

• Cave Story 3D [3DS] ($46)

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Sonic Generations [3DS] ($39)

• Skylanders + Starter Pack [Wii] ($73)

• Nunchuk Accesory Glowing Blue Transparent Cover [Wii] ($14)

• Total voters
Okay, so my Birthday is coming up in February and there's a good chunk of games I want. Problem is, dont know exactly which ones I want. Does anybody know which ones are the best? Or any other suggestions for games. Please reply.

I'm thinking of getting Boom Street for sure, but deBlob 2 I might get after my birthday with all the birthday money gifts I might get.

You should totally get Mario and Sonic.

Nah, I'm kidding. Not worth getting that.

It's up to you really. But I wouldn't get M&S as even I passed on that one, and Skylanders is very costly if you want to buy extra figures.
The only one I have played is Xendoblade, and I reccomend it, although it is hard to find as my parent's struggled finding it. But it's ultimatley up to you.

Well, like I said, it all depends on personal preference. For instance, NSM is recomending against Skylanders because it isn't like the original Spyro games which he prefers. So, really, like Lily said, it all depends on what you want.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Cave Story. No contest.

What he said. But if you're not going to, get anything but Mario & Sonic.

The only one I played I think is Fortune Street/Boom Street. It's pretty fun if you like board games and strategy.

Epic Nitwit said:
Well, like I said, it all depends on personal preference. For instance, NSM is recomending against Skylanders because it isn't like the original Spyro games which he prefers. So, really, like Lily said, it all depends on what you want.
Exactly. Of course it is costly too. And they got rid of all the cool characters and now have these cheap idiots who only like blowing up stuff.

Cave Story is probably the best game up there but the differences between the various versions are negligible so you'd probably be just as well off getting the $10 DSiWare version.

First off, don't listen to Dippy. He's trying to make you waste fifty bucks on a game that's been free for ten years.
Go for the glowy nunchuck thing. That thing is going to be awesome no matter which game you're playing.

Actually, the Cave Story price looks very high.

I've only heard good about deBlob, so that might be good.

MCD said:
But if you're not going to, get anything but Mario & Sonic.

I actually liked the M&S series :S

I'll second deBlob though. I got it for Christmas and it's pretty good.

Well, I knew cave story is free but I wouldn't mind buying a 3D version. I was sort of interested in it before but never really bothered to play it.
Since deBlob is extremely cheap I'll probably ge that with my own money after my birthday.
Plus, deBlob 1 was an amazing game IMO.
I'm kind of thinking abou these 3

Boom Street
Cave Story 3D
Rayman Origins

Since the Nunchuk is cheap maybe they might get me that too. If I don't I could probably just get it after with some leftover money

Save Cave Story for on the PC. It's a hell of a lot cheaper (even free? i think in someplaces).

The original version of Cave Story is still free to download. You need to patch it to get it in English but the process is pretty painless.

Xenoblade.
I heard it was great game.

And cave story is free so that's two birds with one stone I suppose. xP

New Super Mario said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Exactly. Of course it is costly too. And they got rid of all the cool characters and now have these cheap idiots who only like blowing up stuff.

I know what you mean about costly now. I looked at the only real place where I can buy games, and it was about $75 for the game itself, and maybe $20 for each figure. And they didn't get rid of all the cool characters, they just put Spyro in it as a promotional gimmick.

I'd probably rather get Cave Story 3D. I know it's free on PC but I'd rather get it for 3DS. I tend to be wield like that.

Back