Playable villains and anti-heroes.

Guys, I was just kidding about Giygas. No one can grasp its true powers, so it would be unplayable. Anyway, since Capcom characters are a possible possibility, I think M.Bison would be a good villain. I want to say Cut/Guts Man, but they'd be better bosses.

'3K said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Well, we need some other rep in the Yoshi series besides Yoshi
Kamek.

If I had the choice of giving Yoshi a 2nd rep. Kamek would be it. He'd kinda work like a lighter King Dedede with summoning enemies and of course magic powers with the wand. (Plus I bet Anton would love a playable Kamek. Though he would even more if they added a Psycho Kamek costume). Plus his broom would be excellent for his recovery move.

It's unlikely but to be honest I think it'd be better then having the Babies playable (Not that I hate the babies, I just think Kamek's a slightly better idea)

MnSG said:
'3K said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Well, we need some other rep in the Yoshi series besides Yoshi
Kamek.

Yoshi's series is good enough as it is. Besides, like I said before, Kamek looks more like Assist Trophy material.

Yoshi has been there since Super Smash Bros., and still only has one representative for its series. Adding another character really isn't that farfetched, and Kamek would probably the most obvious option.

Plus Kamek would be awesome. Using magic and stuff.

Mijzelffan said:
Yoshi has been there since Super Smash Bros., and still only has one representative for its series. Adding another character really isn't that farfetched, and Kamek would probably the most obvious option.
despite I generally refuse that places of "whole" Mario series can't increase unless more total characters or replacement...

some debates I saw including Yoshi, DK and Wario's individual boss
but if they're generally in the same world, it would make shuffles of all characters in the bone series
as there are other prior major characters to be in the line of playability (ex, Daisy, Toad)
lso in the view of Bowser's troop, the secondary villian is Bowser Jr nowaday......

the most one I'd agree maybe King Rool, though I love Syrup too
speaking truth, rather than places in Smash
I see more importance to make new sequels to each subseries and help these villains more recurring, as realistic benefits
and if we can count subseries characters, please realize it in Mario spinoffs = =

Shadow Mario, The Shadow Queen, Mr.L, Shadow (if he's not a seperate playable character), Diddy's Shadow Bug clone, and Dark Meta Knight should be alternate costumes for Mario, Peach, Luigi, Sonic, Diddy, and Meta Knight respectivley.

The alternate outfit idea would only work for certain characters though. Doing Dr. Mario on Mario works, but Rosalina on Peach really isn't going to cut it.

Bowser Jr. Waluigi, Demise, and Ghirahim. I can see all of them as playable characters. And yes, I'm in support of a Shadow character, especially since he WOULD'VE been a character if Sakurai had more time. But I'd still be fine with just one third-party character. I also wouldn't mind Dr. Eggman in a mech like this:
Sonic-Generations-Death-Egg-Robot-Artwork-1024x840.jpg

Here's a list of some villains and/or anti-heroes I'd like to see playabe:

-Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
-Waluigi
-King K. Rool
-Vaati
-Ridley (no, he's not too big, STFU)
-Kamek
-Eggplant Wizard :P

Back