Which is better.

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
I was thinking about buying Super Mario galaxy and when i went to the store i saw both similary price, the regular and the nintendo selects, at 89$ (about 45$ USD). Which should i buy and which is better (well i know their both the same game but i like the little pamphlets that come inside)

If you like the little pamphlets, go for it then

They are the same thing. The only difference is that the Nintendo Selects version is cheaper.

Baby Time said:
They are the same thing. The only difference is that the Nintendo Selects version is cheaper.
That.
Also, don't buy SMG2 until you play the first one because the first was way better.

GLaDOS said:
Baby Time said:
That.
Also, don't buy SMG2 until you play the first one because the first was way better.
Lies :posh:

They're the same game.

And, as Nabber said, don't play SMG2 until you play the first one. The first one is way better.

Just ignore Nabber and Toad85. The second one is just as good. (A lot of users here seem to like SMG more than SMG2).

New Christmas Yoshi said:
Just ignore Nabber and Toad85. The second one is just as good. (A lot of users here seem to like SMG more than SMG2).
No. The original had a feel that the sequel just couldn't match. The level design was better, the characters more memorable, the story touching, and the graphics just mind blowing.
You won't find that in the sequel. People just like it because it has Yoshi. And while it was still a good game, it kind of felt like DLC.

Whats DLC? Anyways please this topic isnt about SMG and SMG2 its about the differences between the regular and nintendo selects..... Anyways which has more pamphlets and bring more nintendo coins. And how much nintendo coins do all Wii game give.

Boidoh said:
Whats DLC? Anyways please this topic isnt about SMG and SMG2 its about the differences between the regular and nintendo selects..... Anyways which has more pamphlets and bring more nintendo coins. And how much nintendo coins do all Wii game give.

They probably have different ones. The original's might be more outdated though. Also: A game isn't a game by just pamphlets inside or Nintendo coins (what are those?) Wii games give.

You see when you buy a nintendo game eg, mario, zeldo ect. or a system theres this pamphlet that says to go on Club Nintendo and when you enter the PIN code on the website it gives you virtual coins that you can redeem for real life prizes. Its like one of those um what are they called again?

Back