Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All three.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
The first two are said by Toadette in Mario Kart Wii, the third is said by Daisy in Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Which quote annoys you the most?

None of them are annoying because 99% of the time, I don't here them, except in memes *cough* Hi Im Daisy *cough*

None of them really... I only find Honey Queen and Funky Kong's voice the most annoying.

Neither of Toadette's quotes bother me. At all.

Daisy's can get a little repetitive, but you get used to it quickly.

The only characters in the Mario Kart Series that I truly find annoying are Baby Daisy and Funky Kong.

Seriously, those two need new voice actors. FAST.

The most annoying cheers are usually the item success ones, such as Yoshi, Koopa Troopa, Daisy, Wario, etc. Heck, any character that makes an item success cheer at me will be looking for a red shell shoved up their noses.

Yoshi and Koopa Troopa, however, stand out.

Yoshi's voice is worse than all of them COMBINED. :mad:

The most annoying thing is Baby Peach's trick sound: "Yehhhhh!".

To me, Funky Kong's voice just really annoys me >___> Actually, pretty much everything about him annoys me :P

Daisy's voice has never really bugged me. Actually, none of the Mario characters' voices bug me too much. Toad and Toadette's are a bit grating, I guess, if I really have to pick.

Superfiremario said:
Hi, I'm Daisy! It's really annoying!! We all know her name is Dasiy and she doesn't have to repeat it!
I don't get why people find that quote annoying.

None of them. I actually kinda like the "Hi! I'm Daisy" for some strange reason, and I don't remember what the other two sound like, so.

New Christmas Yoshi said:
Superfiremario said:
Hi, I'm Daisy! It's really annoying!! We all know her name is Dasiy and she doesn't have to repeat it!
I don't get why people find that quote annoying.

I don't get it either but other people don't understand why I find Yoshi's voice annoying

Boidoh said:
You find yoshi's voice annoying? WHY! :yoshi:

Sorry if I sound a little arrogant, but why do you find Daisy's voice annoying?

See, all of this is a matter of opinion

The only character whose voice I find annoying is Peach. Other then that, I don't really have a problem with anyone's voice.

Because it's most annoying and usually, superlative terms apply to only one object. But then again, don't ask me why the TC included options like "first two" or "all of them" in his poll.

I'd say that Funky Kong is ridiculously annoying. I know that many people like playing as him, but his constant yells are extremely annoying.

Am I the only one who liked Funky's cheer? When he went on a dash pane, it sounded like he was saying, "MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Pinkie Pie said:
Am I the only one who liked Funky's cheer? When he went on a dash pane, it sounded like he was saying, "MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

No, you're not. I like all of Funky's voices in general

Back