Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Aka, my favorite one.
Discuss.

Re: Mario Part 6

It's the fabled Mario Part series!

Okay, fixed.
I really suck at typing on my iPad...
Anyway, I actually liked the Day/Night phases (reminds me, they should have a Mario Mafia game.) It may have been kind of useless but it was still cool.

GLaDOS said:
Okay, fixed.
Anyway, I actually liked the Day/Night phases (reminds me, they should have a Mario Mafia game.) It may have been kind of useless but it was still cool.
Mario Mafia? How would that work?

Ultraluigi said:
GLaDOS said:
Okay, fixed.
Mario Mafia? How would that work?
Same as regular mafia games.
But official.

Not a big fan of the boards except for E. Gadd's Garage.

The mini-games were fun though. Now if only I could actually remember them.

This one was my favorite Mario Party. I really love the day and night sustem, had fantastic boards and great items. I LOVED USING ORBS TO SCREW OVER RIVALS AND HAVING A ROW FULL OF MY OWN CHARACTER SPACES XD I really love the music and the mini-games as well. <33333333

Kick Buttowski said:
Not a big fan of the boards except for E. Gadd's Garage.

The mini-games were fun though. Now if only I could actually remember them.
Yeah, really liked E. Gadd's Garage.
The minigames were really the best in the series IMO.

There were so many things to like about Mario Party 6

-The hosts. I don't know why, I just like them. :P
-Introduction of Toadette. She's my second favorite character and I'm glad she is playable.
-The Orb system. Way better than the capsule system and the only reason I would recommend it over items is that you can set them as traps.
-The boards. I can bear with all of them with Faire Square being my favorite in the Mario Party series.
-The minigames. Insectride, Cannonball Fun, Dunk Bros., and many others are very enjoyable to play in.
-Speak Up. For me, it's just entertaining.
-Day/Night system. I know it's mostly aesthetics but it's still sweet to have.
-Duel system. I know this wasn't the first, but it was the last to have the duel system where you put something at stake, choose someone to duel, and the results are always fair. In the later Mario Parties, the results were random and could be unfair (in Mario Party DS, for example, the result could be 20 coins at stake, but your opponent has ZERO coins :mad:)

There's probably more, but all in all, Mario Party 6 is my favorite Mario Party, hands down.

I think Mario Party 6 was the best Mario Party in the GCN series. None of the minigames were terrible, the boards were good, and the orb system is great.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I think Mario Party 6 was the best Mario Party in the GCN series. None of the minigames were terrible, the boards were good, and the orb system is great.

SAME IS LAME

Same is Lame is bad, though. I forgot the "in general" part of it.

Funny, the title kinda corresponds to the minigame since the minigame itself is really lame and redundant.

I like how the Donkey Kong minigames took place in Isle Delfino. (Well, you could at least take a slight gander at the background and notice how it takes place in Delfino.)

I usually like to gaze at the interesting scenery in minigames and party boards when it comes to the Mario Party series.

Pinkie Pie said:
I like how the Donkey Kong minigames took place in Isle Delfino. (Well, you could at least take a slight gander at the background and notice how it takes place in Delfino.)

I usually like to gaze at the interesting scenery in minigames and party boards when it comes to the Mario Party series.

I like gazing in the scenery in space duel minigames, because I like it when the loser gets sent in the background

Honestly, there are no boards I hate, but Castaway Bay is my least favorite. E. Gadd's Garage is perfect :D So for me, it'd go E. Gadd's Garage> Faire Square> Towering Treetop=Clockwork Castle> Snowflake Lake> Castaway Bay

I wish Brighton and Twila appeared in more than 1 game though(brawl doesn't count for me; they were only stickers).

I'm really a MP6 nerd though, I know all the set star locations on Towering Treetop and on E. Gadd's garage and the orbs (un)available on each board XD

The only mini-games I hate in this one were the luck based games*cough cough Same is Lame and Pitifall cough cough*, Light Breeze and Strawberry Shortfuse. I also hated Ray of Fright if you're on the team of 3; IT'S LIKE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN. Some mini-games got really intense though, like Control Shtick and Burnstile.

I always get screwed over in Castaway Bay by my friends. Mostly that Bowser boat. But it was fun so it didn't matter.

The CPUs are incredibly stupid on Castaway Bay. I mean, Wario took that raft, even though Bowser was RIGHT THERE and grabbed the Shadow Star Daisy was JUST about to get.

The minigames I'm bad at in Mario Party 6 are Tricky Tires, Stage Fright, Word Herd (My voice is too nasaly for the mic to correspond with what I'm saying. :(.), Stamp by Me, Black Hole Boogie, Block Star, and Dunk Bros. One of my favorite minigames is Lab Brats.

Also, I like how Pokey Punch-Out takes place in Shifting Sand Land.

Pinkie Pie said:
The minigames I'm bad at in Mario Party 6 are Tricky Tires, Stage Fright, Word Herd (My voice is too nasaly for the mic to correspond with what I'm saying. :(.), Stamp by Me, Black Hole Boogie, Block Star, and Dunk Bros. One of my favorite minigames is Lab Brats.

Also, I like how Pokey Punch-Out takes place in Shifting Sand Land.

I'm pretty good at those minigames I bolded. But.........do you face off against easy COMs? Because I do and they suck at all the minigames they can participate in that you mentioned.

Also, did you forget Sumo Dumo? Because you use the same vehicle from Tricky Tires except you push the other guy off.

I don't think I've played Sumo Dumos. Also, I just don't like Tricky Tires because of the horrible steering controls. Also, I suck at all those minigames even with the easy CPUs. :(.

Back