• Wiimote/Nunchuk

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Wiimote

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Gamecube Controller

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Classic Controller

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • With a different part of my body (nose, toes, etc.)

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
I use the Wiimote and Nunchuk. Originally I played with the Gamecube controller, but the Wiimote and Nunchuk have kind of grown on me.

Gamecube controller. Always. Wiimote+Nunchuk only in the emergency that I can't find a Gamecube controller.

I'm not sure why but I just like the Wiimote/Nunchuk combo better. I think it's because I can free up my hands.

StrapThing.png

(I modified the original one on Brawl Vault, but w/e)

Seriously though, I always use the GameCube controller.

I use the Gamecube controller as well. :P

I guess the reason behind it is because I grew up playing Melee with the same controls. The controls on the Wii Remote just feel...odd to me.

I voted the fifth option.

To be serious though, I guess the Gamecube Controller.

I use the wiimote.

GameCube controller. I played Melee a lot, so it just feels natural or something like that.

It's not something super serious. You don't need to change your vote.

I always use my Gamecube controller. Unless my friends want the GC controller, then I use classic controller. Of course, I'm better with the GC controller, haha

wii remote and nunchuck

Am I the only one who uses classic controller?
I don't really though.
I used to play gamecube, but the controller is so messed up that I had to switch to Wii Remote+Nunchuck

I used to use the Classic Controller a few times, but I couldn't get the hang of it. I guess people prefer using the GC controller because that's the one they're familiar with.

Back