Kid Icarus: Uprising

Recently found out that if you finish the final chapter and then wait a couple of minutes at the "the end" screen, Hades will start talking to you. Really funny.

Mijzelffan said:
Recently found out that if you finish the final chapter and then wait a couple of minutes at the "the end" screen, Hades will start talking to you. Really funny.

Yep. Here:

I'm lovin' it! Hades is now officially one of my new favorite Nintendo villains!

Also, apparently, there's supposed to be DLC for this game.

I'm sure there's some proof somewhere.

I wouldn't mind a few more chapters added as DLC or maybe even something like play as Dark Pit on all the levels.

I'll buy it anyway. I've been waiting for DLC on Nintendo games, because I've always liked the idea of DLC in general, but most of the DLC on other games is just stuff that should've been in in the first place.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
I'll buy it anyway. I've been waiting for DLC on Nintendo games, because I've always liked the idea of DLC in general, but most of the DLC on other games is just stuff that should've been in in the first place.
For me, it will depend on the cost.

Yahtzee of Zero Puncutation reviews Kid Icarus: Uprising:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/5634-Kid-Icarus-Uprising

Yeah, I knew he'd hate it. Still got a good laugh out of it.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I hated Kid Icarus: Uprising before it was cool.
I love the pretentiousness of that statement, especially given that hating on Kid Icarus: Uprising isn't exactly THE cool thing to do, considering that there are many who do enjoy it. It's like we can't just have actual opinions on things, we have to "go with the flow", or in this case, the vast majority.

Smashgoom202 said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
I hated Kid Icarus: Uprising before it was cool.
I love the pretentiousness of that statement, especially given that hating on Kid Icarus: Uprising isn't exactly THE cool thing to do, considering that there are many who do enjoy it. It's like we can't just have actual opinions on things, we have to "go with the flow", or in this case, the vast majority.

I laughed.

Nice try though.

Back