Baby Waluigi is now official!!!

Yeah, I aint a fan of waluigi, but Nintendo has recently licensed, according to this website, a set of four baby plushes: Baby Mario, Luigi, Wario, and a BABY WALUIGI.

http://www.toysnjoys.com/nintendo_plushsets.html

babysetof4.jpg

Although I aint a waluigi fan, but its great to see him getting baby-ized officially by Nintendo in some fashion. Maybe hell be included in games in the near future? Maybe for MKWU well be seeing baby wario and baby waluigi at the wheel?

I too at the moment am speechless...

Of course, merchandise does not always mean relevance in the games; however, I do have some fear of where this could lead...

I'm not quite sure if this toy company is reliable or not...

KingBooWarioSir said:
Yeah, I aint a fan of waluigi, but Nintendo has recently licensed, according to this website, a set of four baby plushes: Baby Mario, Luigi, Wario, and a BABY WALUIGI.

http://www.toysnjoys.com/nintendo_plushsets.html

babysetof4.jpg

Although I aint a waluigi fan, but its great to see him getting baby-ized officially by Nintendo in some fashion. Maybe hell be included in games in the near future? Maybe for MKWU well be seeing baby wario and baby waluigi at the wheel?
Maybe the website is wrong. As for Baby Waluigi, I'm not buying any game with him unless Petey Piranha is also in.

waluigishocked.png
Did I really look like that as a child? I wonder what Wario looked like in his youth.

wariomad.png
Trust me when I say, you're better off not knowing.

waluigishocked.png
Something bad must've happened then.

wariomad.png
I was once kidnapped. Okay?!

I'm not really sure if the official haven't made game appearance (at least spinoff)
so I better wait and see if Yoshi series would be in 3DS and make other babies' debut

also actually I'm not excited about too many babies or another unpairable baby boy (since baby Wario is not recurring himself)

Wow, I guess that means we'll be seeing him in a game soon...Yoshi's Island 3DS perhaps? ;)

Were there any new Mario plushies announced? I can't believe they STILL haven't released a Daisy one! :mad:

Yoshidude99 said:
Baby Waluigi would ruin a Yoshi's Island game

It never hurts to try it out though. Of course, Waluigi isn't a Star Child, so he's a minor baby, compared to Baby Wario.

But firstly, where's Baby Toad? Shouldn't he come first? :eek:

I wouldn't mind a new Yoshi game; however, the aspect of seeing Baby Waluigi and Baby Daisy appear in one before Toad is just upsetting to me. :(

Are you sure these are official? I saw a Baby Waluigi plush before, but I don't think it was official.

I ink he needs to be in a game first.

Propeller Toad said:

I wouldn't mind a new Yoshi game; however, the aspect of seeing Baby Waluigi and Baby Daisy appear in one before Toad is just upsetting to me. :(
I thought Toad was already small enough that turning him into a baby wouldn't make much difference.

I don't really have much to say about the plushie, don't know if it's made by Nintendo so it could just be merchandise

I highly doubt these are actual legitimate toys made by Nintendo. When I first saw this thread I figured I wouldn't actually need to say this because everyone else would chime in with it, but come on, people "lost respect" for Nintendo over this? It's obviously not something Nintendo actually did. I mean, really, just fucking look at them. They're not just shoddy, they're not just off-model, Luigi is the wrong fucking colour, people! And even if Nintendo did make a toy of baby Waluigi that would not be a good reason to lose respect for them. It's one fucking toy.
Propeller Toad said:
Considering Toad is already closer to the size of a baby than he is to the size of an adult human being, it just doesn't make sense to make a baby toad. When I was a kid I thought Toad was a baby(seeings Toads as a species in Paper Mario and Super Mario Sunshine was what corrected me on this), if they made Baby Toad in a game like Yoshi's Island he'd be too small to make out.

The plush figures are licensed by nintendo. The tag even uses their logo!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Super-Mario-Baby-Waluigi-Plush-Figure-/320773217069#ht_3320wt_1104

Back