The Official Pokémon Anime and Movie Thread

Yeah well Origins was just an ad for X/Y

DragonFreak said:
Also like the very last thing was like "Buy X/Y" unless my memory is lying to me.
X and Y were my first Pokemon games, so nostalgia bomb even though I only got it a year ago.

Okay, so this is the english translation of a Pokemon episode coming out in February (Satoshi = Ash ftr):

"Satoshi and Serena's First Date!? The Tree of Promises and the Presents!!"

Satoshi and Serena's First Date!?

First Date!?

Omg...

Claus said:
Okay, so this is the english translation of a Pokemon episode coming out in February (Satoshi = Ash ftr):

First Date!?

Omg...

dietCnD.jpg

Claus said:

First Date!?

Omg...

Great. Now the Pokemon shippers are going to go crazy xP (On either side of things, people who come to support the ship and those who completely hate it because they prefer Ash X Misty, Ash X May, Ash X Gary, or whatever their #1 Ash Ship is :S)

Shiny Umbreon said:
Serena does nearly nothing in the anime. How many battles did she do? Two?

And how many did iris do again?

I think that it was mostly development for her, but I think that now that they are doing something contest-y like with May and Dawn, it'll show more of her battling.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
to be honest serena seems like a poorly executed oc with the "suprise we were childhood friends all along" thing despite her not existing before that
And a fanfic. (Ash is dating new character)

Lumastar said:
I'm hoping Ash wins the Kalos Conference and becomes Champion. I get that he's the "classic claracter" in the Pokémon anime, but it's about time!
Nah there gonna pull some bs like a trainer with 10 arceus LV. 100

Wally said:

First Date!?

Omg...

Late but... YES.

Magikrazy said:
Lumastar said:
I'm hoping Ash wins the Kalos Conference and becomes Champion. I get that he's the "classic claracter" in the Pokémon anime, but it's about time!
Nah there gonna pull some bs like a trainer with 10 arceus LV. 100

Ash should catch Mega Rayquaza. GG Pokémon League.

Donatello said:
Ash gets a Goomy.

qpR8TZF.jpg
Nice. Maybe I should watch it now that I know Goomy is there.

Clunk said:
If it doesn't evolve into Goodra I will rate x/y anime 1/8.
If it ever changes from Goomy I will forever hate the pokemon anime for doing something so disgusting.

Back