The Official Pokémon Anime and Movie Thread

I don't mind the hair, but it's the outfit that makes me feel....meh. Like, I don't like how baggy the pink part looks.

I still think it was a very bold and awesome move on the writers, and just made this series like 2x as good as it's been.

If Ash X Serena and/or that champion thing doesn't happen, I'm done.

Cutting off her hair and changing how she dresses in order to please anyone but herself would be a terrible move on the writer's part: not something you wanna teach kids (or hell, any other age group).

GalacticPetey said:
A character having a costume change is considered a bold change that doubles the quality of the show?

Well, it's the reason why she did it. She wanted a fresh start and she arrived at the start of her dream, but she felt like she was holding herself back, so she changed her appearance for herself to get a fresh start at what she wants to do.

Am I the only one who didn't like the idea of Charmander evolving into Charmeleon/Charizard?

Be honest, but not in a rude way.

I didn't like it either, but it's because of my personal hate for Charizard and the fact it was overused after it obeyed Ash.

Cirdec said:
I didn't like it either, but it's because of my personal hate for Charizard and the fact it was overused after it obeyed Ash.

I felt that Charmander had more potential and that he belonged to the Pokemon trio (I considered Pikachu to be the leader of the 3 but looks like headcanon.) I felt it was unbalanced for some reason of mine.

This has a *bleep* ton of legendaries in it. Looks like someone from Pokemon stumbled across this site and saw the legends fad then was like "Hey let's have a new Pokemon movie and have all the Legendary Pokemon fight each other".... Good job Pokemon. Good job.

I just realized that Movie 18 is basically bringing all the main legendaries from the past movies in one movie.

Guys...

They're literally making a Pokemon Avengers. This is basically a Pokemon version of Avengers.

Rayquaza said:
This has a *bleep* ton of legendaries in it. Looks like someone from Pokemon stumbled across this site and saw the legends fad then was like "Hey let's have a new Pokemon movie and have all the Legendary Pokemon fight each other".... Good job Pokemon. Good job.
Sounds like a fanfiction.

Wally said:
I just realized that Movie 18 is basically bringing all the main legendaries from the past movies in one movie.

Guys...

They're literally making a Pokemon Avengers. This is basically a Pokemon version of Avengers.
Sounds more like a fanfiction.

Now watch them only be in the movie for five minutes.

Need I remind people of the Movie 13 trailer that depicted Ho-Oh and Lugia in battle? We ended up getting the Zoroark movie instead.

So wait, Hoppa can summon legendaries with its rings? So it is a movie with all Ubers on it? That's the best thing that could happen in Pokémon.

Cirdec said:
So wait, Hoppa can summon legendaries with its rings? So it is a movie with all Ubers on it? That's the best thing that could happen in Pokémon.
Not all Legendaries are Ubers.

Back