Dreams

Perry the Platypus said:
I had a weird dream where Rudnicki created a giant sockpuppet named RudnickLuigiX06 who Pyro, Smasher and I had to fight as for some weird reason we were all Crats and the rest of the admins turned evil due to Anton hypnotizing everyone after he accidentally hypnotized himself, and Smasher was killed, I got hospitalized and paralyzed in my legs, and Pyro put "Rudnicki" on the username blacklist, and permabanned his IP
i didnt get injured

FUCKERS

Perry the Platypus said:
...the rest of the admins turned evil due to Anton hypnotizing everyone after he accidentally hypnotized himself...

Yup, sounds like something I'd do :P

Last night I had a dream I was at a homestuck convention of some sort ( at night time, it also seemed like more of a nightclub) I was cosplaying bro for some unknown reason then everyone did a conga while singing the 12 trolls of Christmas- dafuq.

I'm not quite sure how or why this happened, but I had a dream in which Mason somehow had admin powers on the wiki despite not being an admin, and there was a sockpuppet or vandal on the wiki (I don't really remember). A few minutes after I noticed that, I logged on here and found out that Mason's status as a forum mod was removed because he accidentally blocked the wrong person on the wiki.

I had an odd dream where I was the star in Luigi's Mansion, and I got to the nursery, and I broke my leg cuz of that god damn baby ghost, but then I rode on a rocking horse and ran him over while throwing a bouncy ball that was in his room at him.

I hate that baby so much!

I've recently had nightmares. One night, it was about BEN from Majora's Mask. The other night is was a killer shark. It was some scary shit.

With my dreams, I'm practicing Lucid dreaming, so I can control what happens in my dreams. I hope to someday rescue the president from a nuclear bomb. :D

I'm also practicing how to fall asleep on command. It'd probably make it easier for me to perform Lucid dreams.

Well, I have had several dreams of stuff that actually happened.. like once I was playing softball with friends and a girl with a red jacket was joining us......IT REALLY HAPPENED! :eek:

Had a dream were I was walking around in a vintage wedding dress. I was searching for something too~

Kingbowser99 said:
With my dreams, I'm practicing Lucid dreaming, so I can control what happens in my dreams. I hope to someday rescue the president from a nuclear bomb. :D

I'm also practicing how to fall asleep on command. It'd probably make it easier for me to perform Lucid dreams.

Wish I could do that.

Troy & Abed in the Morning said:
Kingbowser99 said:

Wish I could do that.
Same, I wouldn't have weird dreams!

Troy & Abed in the Morning said:
Weird dreams are the best though.
Really? Like the one where I was a Lemmy lookalike that my Internet enemy on a site shrunk me down and dressed me like a girl?!?!?!?!?!?! CURSE YOU ARUNEPROJECT!!!!! :mad:

I can sometimes control my dreams, but when I can't, the weirdness goes out of control.

I keep having dreams that I'm in a library for some reason. I don't really know why. It's probably symbolic or something.

My dream was weird and epic. I was part of some army. Not like the military. It kinda reminded me of when the heroes got together in Deathly Hallows. The army consisted of me, my family, my friends, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Ron Weasly, and a whole bunch of other guys. Our base was my house turned into a training facility. My outfit was Link's with Ezio's white cloak. Our enemies were classic super villains like the Joker.

I had a dream where I woke up, drank a nesquik that was next to my bed, got on my iPad and checked my DragonVale then got up to go to school. Then I woke up and did those same things and felt déjà vu.

I had a dream I was babysitting, and then the Chipmunks (Alvin and the Chipmunks) came and bit the baby and then Hermione came in with a shotgun and shot all of them but Simon, who attacked her, and then Professor Dumbledore came in and broke out into song and dance for some reason, and the baby started dancing and Simon had a danceoff with him and Dumbledore until Hermione shot Simon, and then I woke up.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
I had a dream I was babysitting, and then the Chipmunks (Alvin and the Chipmunks) came and bit the baby and then Hermione came in with a shotgun and shot all of them but Simon, who attacked her, and then Professor Dumbledore came in and broke out into song and dance for some reason, and the baby started dancing and Simon had a danceoff with him and Dumbledore until Hermione shot Simon, and then I woke up.
You have violent dreams.

Nabber said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
You have violent dreams.
Not all the time.

Back