Dreams

Agent Smith said:
I had a dream my Betamax was possessed by Satan and grew spider legs and tried to kill me.

You're really obsessed with that thing, it seems. Anyway, I had a dream in which GalacticPetey (who looked like the youngest kid of my next door neighbors) bought me Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the 3DS.

I had a dream where I was place in a cowboy-setting/wild wild west era town on Mars.

I had A dream where I got a bunk bed, and I jumped around on it and it transported me to Disney World and so I got free passes to every ride.

Nega-Man said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
and so I got free passes to every ride.

I already get those in real life. 8)
Awesome! I wish I could've dreamed about Disneyland, because I've been there before. But I can't lucid dream.

I had a dream the other day that I drank milk made from lettuce.

Gotta love that 100% pure fruitmilk!

We have to pay $100 for games. $70 is the usual launch price for handheld games.

you whingepot

I just woke up from this crazy dream. Wow.

So my best friend and I were in town, and we wanted to go shopping. We see the accessories store Claire's and she says to me, "Let's go to Claire's for some boxes" [when IRL they don't even sell boxes like that]. I was reluctant because I didn't have any money, but we went inside anyways. When we walked in we noticed that there was a gate where you had to take a ticket and read off the password to a lady working there. Well my best friend got in no problem, but when I walked up there, I noticed after I pulled my ticket it had my name, email, address, etc on this ticket. I figured the ticket machine recognizes faces somehow, but it all felt fishy to me. Of course there was an issue with mine when I read the password, so they had to check it out and in the mean time I noticed my name on the ticket was wrong; it read ALEXANDER WATSON instead of ARIELLE WATSON.

During this "checking out" business, my best friend and I decided to eat at a food court here in Claire's [Claire's is way too small to have a food court, IRL]. So we were eating, then somehow all the customers were gathered around in a big circle. It turned into an "initiation" into getting a job there. My best friend and I were accepted, but there was one more step in the process and that was to be reviewed [like a job interview]. As we were waiting to be "reviewed", Mason stops by and starts talking to us. So Mason and I decide to introduce my best friend to the Mario Wiki community. It was as if we all met in real life, because all 3 of us walk into this gymnasium, and there were these people sitting on the floor [who I did not recognize]; and the Mario Wiki-ers greeted us, and said to my best friend "Oh yeah Nintendo Queen, blah blah blah." and you kept going on and on about me. Someone [who was similar to Lily] said, "Yeah she has all these pictures saved on her printer!" and my best friend was like "What the fuck?" And that was pretty much my dream; it ended with me showing her my pictures on my printer [which appeared out of nowhere].

tl;dr.

Xia Wang said:
I had a dream where I was place in a cowboy-setting/wild wild west era town on Mars.

Then you might like Muse: Knights of Cydonia.

On the topic of my lucid dreams, I have currently had three lucid dreams. I am now trying different strategies for my dreams, to see which one works the best.

I had a dream that I met up with my BFF at elementary until I moved, and we went to the mall, and bought the new "Peace Out Puppy" (not so new anymore) webkinz, but my BFF wanted another webkinz, but we only had webkinz specific (in my dream we also had spending money categories) for Peace Out Puppy webkinz for each of us. So we had a big argument, so we finally went to the food court, where I got a burger from Sonic with a slush, and my BFF got a hot dog with a cherry limeade. (I could actually taste a burger)

So then we went to the in-mall movie theater (they have those where I live) and saw Madagascar 3, and we were singing Circus Afro while we walked into the parking lot which annoyed the crap out of some of the people shopping, and we got on the bus and had a sleepover my house, and then it was morning in my dream and irl, so then I woke up.

I had a dream that I met a shadowy person on my house, he murdered my family members and I tried to get revenge on him but I failed.

I had a dream where I was a professional hip hop choreographer on Shake it Up, and Cece and Rocky were my assistants, and Hermione Granger came in and started doing gymnastics and we joined in and Gary Wilde threw all of us except me out and I made him coffee and then I went on with my dancing.

The end!!!

I had a dream I was Link, Nabber was Navi, New Super Mario was Epona, and FireEevee was Ganon. It was a very weird dream, especially when I saw Lily as Zelda. The best part of the dream was Nabber nagging at me on so many levels. Then I had another dream that I was on the forums, and everything I clicked squirted out Ice Cream at me; it was a very delicious dream.

BMB said:
I had a dream I was Link, Nabber was Navi, New Super Mario was Epona, and FireEevee was Ganon. It was a very weird dream, especially when I saw Lily as Zelda. The best part of the dream was Nabber nagging at me on so many levels. Then I had another dream that I was on the forums, and everything I clicked squirted out Ice Cream at me; it was a very delicious dream.

GANON FIREEEVEE.

MUST DO.

also I have dreamed about chavez winning the elections with 10 mill votes.

is this something upcoming or what?

Back