Dreams

I had a dream that the Avengers (which somehow happened to be my brothers and I) were being hunted by Shield, so we drove down to a hotel with Nick Fury to play some Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and have some bacon & colby jack cheese sandwiches.

Woke up before I was able to eat the sandwich, though.

I had a dream where I was playing a modern day version of Skyrim and I played as an argonian who had the ability to turn into human-form because all the humans were xenophobic.

I dreamed my newborn puppy died. :'(

I also dreamed a scene from the hobbit movie (where Bilbo finds the ring and escapes Gollum), but that's a story for another day.

But anyway, I often have dreams of people dying. That's why I sometimes wake in tears.

Last night I dreamt I was being chased by the CIA, probably influenced by the book I'm reading.

I am curious... Has any of you had a dream about the MarioWiki?

Magikrazy said:
Majin Vegeta said:
Magikrazy said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Sorry about the confusion! I guess I should be more specific :-\ In fact, this morning I thought, "Oh gosh, what if I made it sound like I laughed at people's nightmares?" Although I'm relieved MCD was able to clear things up a bit. Again, sorry for the confusion! :-[
That's ok.

I just didn't quite understand what you said.

If any of you know who MarioBros2 was, I had a dream where she was talking to her drawings.

It was pretty creepy, she actually looked insane.
How do you know what she looks like?
I pictured her as a female looking Lemmy/Iggy/Larry mash up.
To put it simply, I'll describe:
Long dark brown hair, Big hazel eyes with long eyelashes, lots of freckles and a few pimples, pale skin, likes wearing blues and pinks, and wears hair down.
That's what I look like...

Magikrazy said:
You should make your avatar a Lemmy/Iggy/Larry mash up.
Oh heck no! I might post an Anime version of myself, (What I look like) but that post where you said what you thought I l;ooked like, haunts me and creeps me out.

MarioBros2 said:
Magikrazy said:
Oh heck no! I might post an Anime version of myself, (What I look like) but that post where you said what you thought I l;ooked like, haunts me and creeps me out.
Yeah, I guess.

I remember saying that I see UltraMario as a Pinkie Pie/Tomba/Oswald the Lucky Rabbit mash-up.

That picture still gives me the creeps.

Magikrazy said:
MarioBros2 said:
Magikrazy said:
Yeah, I guess.

I remember saying that I see UltraMario as a Pinkie Pie/Tomba/Oswald the Lucky Rabbit mash-up.

That picture still gives me the creeps.
It would to me too, except I only know what Pinkie Pie looks like xD

I had a dream i was climbing up a mountain to ski, accidentally left my skis in a limo, climbed up some weird playground obstacle courses, a *too inappropriate to put on here* chased me, i got to the top, i started skiing, then it peed on me, making me lose balance, then fall and become a giant snowball. Then I woke up.

I had a dream where everybody was happy and i perfect harmony. However, the only person missing was my uncle. After searching for him for over a week, I finally realized why he had been missing. I had discovered through this ancient computer module in Area 51 that everything was happy because lawyers didn't exist, and my uncle was a lawyer. Suddenly, a hand grabbed me while I was turning it off and before I could get a clear look at the vigilante's face, I woke up.

Last night I had a dream about Mario, Waluigi, Peach, and Daisy in a box, Mario Party style.

But then Waluigi was hitting everybody with smash attacks.

Back