Dreams

Now that I have played and beaten The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, which is the first game I have played in the series, I have also begun to dream about that.

I have had many short dreams with Wind Waker Link, and some of them was just about him sailing in the ocean, and being on Windfall Island and throwing harmless bombs around. There was also one, where he was chasing the ghost ship to get the Triforce shard, since I at one point didn’t know how to get into the ghost ship in Wind Waker HD.

(Off Topic: I have a feeling that there is more than one Link, since WW and MM Link look drastically different. Ganondorf also said in Wind Waker that Link was The Hero of Time reborn, but I don't know if The Hero of Time was named Link. Sorry, if I am wrong and look idiotic about this. I am new to the series and might just be crazy.)

I can't sleep anymore... I only slept, like, 2 hours last night. I dreamt that the "theme song" suggestion became true. Premonition...

NaviLuma said:
Now that I have played and beaten The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, which is the first game I have played in the series, I have also begun to dream about that.

I have had many short dreams with Wind Waker Link, and some of them was just about him sailing in the ocean, and being on Windfall Island and throwing harmless bombs around. There was also one, where he was chasing the ghost ship to get the Triforce shard, since I at one point didn’t know how to get into the ghost ship in Wind Waker HD.

(Off Topic: I have a feeling that there is more than one Link, since WW and MM Link look drastically different. Ganondorf also said in Wind Waker that Link was The Hero of Time reborn, but I don't know if The Hero of Time was named Link. Sorry, if I am wrong and look idiotic about this. I am new to the series and might just be crazy.)
There's some vague timeline about The Legend of Zelda series. The first chronologically is Skyward Sword, then goes down some more, splits into two separate timelines where the hero has succeeded and where the hero has failed. Although, I like to think every game is just a parallel version of each other.

There is more than one Link. And the Timeline is as follows:

Skyward Sword
Minish Cap
Four Swords
Ocarina of Time

The timeline splits into Child and Adult timelines.

Child:
Majora's Mask
Twilight Princess
Four Swords Adventure

Adult:
The Wind Waker
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

There is also a third "What if?" timeline if the Hero of Time fails to defeat Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time.

A Link to the Past
A Link Between Worlds
Oracle of Season/Ages
Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda
The Adventure of Link

I dreamed that Mario was out in a galaxy, jumped and spin-attacked around. He jumped from planet to planet, with orchestral music playing in the background. It was basically Super Mario Galaxy.

Then another dream began, where I was working in a place, where I had to check the storage house and see, if something was missing. There were all sorts of weird things, like realistic, false human heads looking at you. I saw we were missing a thing, so I went out to pick it up. Suddenly I was launched high up in the air and saw Medli from Wind Waker for a split second, and fell down again. I fell down into a house where Majora’s Mask Link was hiding from someone. He disguised himself as a Deku, using the Deku Mask, so no one would know it was him. We were in an eerie, old house, and there was lot of strange people in there. It was nighttime, and Deku Link went through various rooms. Every time he heard or felt someone coming he quickly ran into a different room. There was a room with a family, which consisted of a mother, a father and a baby who slept. I hid myself when I suddenly saw a suspicious man coming. He walked over to the baby and killed it.

Later there was another dream, which had Pikmin playing instruments.

Off Topic: Zelda timeline?
A timeline with crazy splits? I didn't want that to be spoiled for me, since I like to figure out such mysteries myself. I only wanted to know, if there was more than one Link. But since I already heard it, what does the "What if" timeline mean? My friend, in which I recently discovered likes the series, said that the "What if" thing only is a theory and that it was only officially stated that he "lost to Gannondorf".

I had a dream last night that I had gotten to go to New Jersey with my mom (she's there on business, and I'm at nana's house for the weekend), and I saw my 3 best Smule friends in real life (coincidentally, they all live in New Jersey).

When I woke up, I was sad. :(

I dreamed that was in a city and had some tickets to a ship. One ticket was for me, and the other was for my father. But my father didn’t have to go onboard anyway. There was a strange man, who saw that I had 2 tickets, and asked if I would swap it with something else. I accepted his offer, and he boarded the ship. When no one was around, he went to a secret compartment in the ship, and placed a bomb. He quickly ran out of the ship and detonated the bomb.

oh

that's not a sexuality question! ._.

although my advice is still the same. pick one of them and stick with your decision

oh ok

well don't take dreams as reality. just because you dreamed that you believed something doesn't mean you actually believe it

...or maybe it does? there are loads of different theories on dreams, it's a topic that's not well-understood

I had a dream about Jennifer Lawrence.

I was driving a car and she was in the passenger seat. I don't remember much else besides almost getting into an accident. I didn't realize it was a dream until I woke up.

I dreamed Sarah Paulson picked me up at the university in a Toyota truck and then kidnapped me, only to leave me alone in a desert. Because that makes total sense.

I once dreamed that I was with the class on a trip to a shopping mall. I, like in the real world, didn’t buy anything. We were going back to school, but some students still had to buy something. I remember I was waiting for my friends. Our teacher was already outside, so we had to hurry. We tried to find another way out that was closer. I was up in the attic, where many prototype products were lying around. There was a robot piranha fish that was lying right next to me and began attacking me. I tried to run away, but the floor collapsed and I fell crashing down. Luckily I wasn’t even injured and found my old teacher. We had to board the boat and sail home that one of my classmates controlled. I was wondering, why he was controlling the boat and thought something wasn't right. He was completely silent, which is unusual, and had an odd smirk on his face. Suddenly we were heading to a deadly path and the classmate had disappeared.

I dreamed last night that I was trapped in the art gallery like Ib was (I was the role of Ib, obviously), and everyone else was still the same.

The ending was different from all the existing endings, however, and I don't remember exactly what happened, but I remember all 3 characters (including me) had survived. There's only one ending where this happens (and apparently it's hard to get), but it wasn't the same as what happened.

This might've been partly influenced by how I was listening to one of the songs on the OST as a lullaby, since I couldn't sleep otherwise,

Back