Dreams

#1Petey_Fan said:
I went to sleep the other night pondering the existence of Boos so it's no surprise that I dreamt of them. =P
To be more specific I dreamt that I went to the mall with a Boo (which I think was female but how do you tell with them?) and she(?) flew off and came back with a one-piece bathing suit and said, "Check out this Boo-kini I found!".

LOL that's so... you thought of a pun in your dreams :lol:

Last night I had a dream where YouTube changed back to their old layout from years ago. It was probably because I saw this prank picture on Facebook:

fruiq.jpg

Then, I had a dream where "Alpha and Omega" by Boards of Canada got released to the Rock Band Network and it was in my library. I started the drum track, but I woke up before the drum track came in the song (because it doesn't come into the song for a minute or so).

I had a dream where there were these aliens that looked like clowns that threw wrenches at me and ran into fridgerators.

…don't ask…

MCS said:
Last night I had a dream where YouTube changed back to their old layout from years ago. It was probably because I saw this prank picture on Facebook:

fruiq.jpg

Then, I had a dream where "Alpha and Omega" by Boards of Canada got released to the Rock Band Network and it was in my library. I started the drum track, but I woke up before the drum track came in the song (because it doesn't come into the song for a minute or so).
Dang, I realized to late...

I had a dream last night where I bought a Wii U online and somehow was able to set it up all by myself. I played the first level of NSMBU on it, which contained a lot of different-colored Yoshis.

Dreamt that the world turned to blockes and I was surrounded by creepers, zombies, and strangest of all, Steves carrying all kinds of weapons like swords and pickaxes. Yeah, I should really lay off Minecraft :P

I dreamed a few nights ago that I was in a Wal-Mart of the future, everything was shiny chrome, it felt like year 3000 or something, but the Wii U was still the hottest game console, and Mario Kart was the demo they had up. It was called Mario Kart-i or something futuristic-sounding like that. Don't remember much else, except that dream suddenly began after a dream about me climbing a mountain in the Mario universe.

I had a dream where Smasher had a rank "Banned+", where he randomly was banned from certain boards, like Mindless Junk.

Mariomario64 said:
I once had a dream where me, Smasher, and a bunch of random people were in this RV for some reason

:koopa:

Last night I had a dream that I went to Chicago and I was checking out all the cool stuff there in a group, and I guess it must have been the Olympics some big international event because people from all across the country were there. I remember there was the Germany group, and I met Edofenrir in that game, but I wasn't able to get his attention. I also remember being at the hotel I was staying out, and a huge waterpark a block down that I was about to go to and telling everyone here that if they were in Chicago that they should go to the waterpark there and I remember that Shoey and Rocker said they were and then I woke up before I could see who else was planning on going.

I also had a dream that we were in this big basketball-court-like dome that had no stands and was just all gym flooring, and there were these random objects around the area, and there was a lot of random people and it was a little dark, and I remember there being a street scene in the midst of it, but I felt like it was a scary dream with people killing each other.

I slept in the living room last night and I'm used to having the tv on when I sleep, because if I don't have I really weird and strange dreams and I really don't like having dreams because they usually turn into scary dreams that freak me out.

I dreamed last night that I saw an advertisement for Mario Party 3DS that Fawful appeared on. I was excited until I saw a picture of the box-art. It was poorly made, exposing the ad as fake. I woke up disappointed.

that's a lot of video game dreams

my dreams have become depressing of late - often ranging from crushing disappointment from friends and family to my family dying.

still, there's the odd fun dream, like for example turning my whole college into a pirate ship and plundering the seas for stuff

I had another dream last night, but I'm starting to forget it. Let me see if I can remember it...

I believe that I was at school, and I was on my phone against on the Mario Boards, and I was talking to Nabber and Reversinator for some odd reason, and then...

Oh, I can't I forgot this: Neptune's face suddenly appeared on my phone's screen. I was creeped out. It was another strange dream, and I was chased by Neptune who escaped my phone.

Neptune, stay away from my dreams!

Xerneas said:
I had another dream last night, but I'm starting to forget it. Let me see if I can remember it...

I believe that I was at school, and I was on my phone against on the Mario Boards, and I was talking to Nabber and Reversinator for some odd reason, and then...

Oh, I can't I forgot this: Neptune's face suddenly appeared on my phone's screen. I was creeped out. It was another strange dream, and I was chased by Neptune who escaped my phone.

I'm glad that I am notable enough to grace your dreams with my presence.

though I should warn you that this was intentional, you see, I have the powers of Freddy Kruger. >:D

Dozla said:
Xerneas said:

I'm glad that I am notable enough to grace your dreams with my presence.

though I should warn you that this was intentional, you see, I have the powers of Freddy Kruger. >:D
RUN XERNEAS RUN!

Earlier I downloaded some audio that could potentially help me have a lucid dream tonight.
good luck to me

also Neptune if I have a lucid dream tonight I will be sure to plop you into it randomly in your honor if I have control, since you were the reason I found out about lucid dreaming in the first place

Back