Dreams

Mikan Tsumiki said:
Ness said:
Nagito Komaeda said:
Ness said:
Terrible photoshop, Mario head need to be under Tox Box, not on it
I did it in *bleep*ing powerpoint so why don't you do it if you think you can do it better.

Powerpoint suck, use GIMP

Why don't you do it if you want it so "good"?

those elitists with their "good" and their "not sucking"

Monomi said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:
Wait where did Rin's dream self 69 Google dream post go
I deleted it. :P

That description right there makes the dream sound way dirtier than you could have possibly intended (I hope).

I forgot about that dream now.

Also, lately I've been having recurring dreams about falling down an escalator and then getting stung by a swarm of bees, though I've never been stung though.

I can usually force myself awake before the bees come in, but when I do, I'm not able to fall back asleep.

A very bizarre dream with me looking in toys r us and finding an NES behind all of the Wii U's bundled with Super Mario Bros. 3 strangely.

Monomi said:
I forgot about that dream now.

Also, lately I've been having recurring dreams about falling down an escalator and then getting stung by a swarm of bees, though I've never been stung though.

I can usually force myself awake before the bees come in, but when I do, I'm not able to fall back asleep.
I've been stung
It sucks

I think I had a repeat of a dream from a few years ago, but I'm not sure. It was a most peculiar dream!

I had a dream last night I was my Daughter of Evil/Servant of Evil/Regret Message-based OC Riley, and I was basically reliving her backstory and some of the events that happened in the Roleplay she was in.

Maybe that was because I was drawing her and writing a story about her before I fell asleep, that happens.

Okay, so I don't really have that many memorable dreams, but this one was so out there for me, I had to talk about it.

So, okay, it was election night, and for whatever reason, you get to vote for different parties for president and vice president. Hilary Clinton has already won the presidential election, and now we were all waiting for who the vice president would be. It turned out Arnold Schwarzenegger was running in the race for vice president, and he won. Now for whatever reason, I was really annoyed by this, because I felt he won because of his popularity and not because of his policies, so I set up a bunch of traps to call everyone out on this BS, with stuff like how he wasn't born in America, etc., but nobody bought into it, then finally I stood out amongst the crowd, saying how upset I was, and that the whole election is really just one popularity contest, and that people only liked Arnold because he was in The Terminator. And Conan the Barbarian. And Total Recall. And I began listing all the other awesome movies Arnold was in before admitting he's pretty cool and saying I'm okay with his win.

...Then suddenly, myself from the future shot Arnold and said to me: "Come with me if you want to live." Turns out Arnold was a Terminator, and as we escaped, he explained that Arnold was really a means for the Republican party to take over the world...

Then M. Bison showed up giving his iconic "Of Course!", and I was like "What the Hell are you doing here?!" M. Bison explains that this is all part of his plan to take over the world by going back to 1912 and becoming president of the Democratic party! Then the DeLorean shows up, and Doc Brown is trapped inside of some kind of black mat and...

And I forget what happened after that. I have to say, this was probably the craziest dream I've had in a while. Just typing it out, I couldn't help but grin at how silly it got.

That's awesome.

I've had some truly crazy dreams, but the only one that could really come close to that is the one where Harrison Ford was Batman and he time-traveled from the future to fight aliens.

Monomi said:
I had a dream last night I was my Daughter of Evil/Servant of Evil/Regret Message-based OC Riley, and I was basically reliving her backstory and some of the events that happened in the Roleplay she was in.

Maybe that was because I was drawing her and writing a story about her before I fell asleep, that happens.
I have a third cousin named Riley (he's male though)

Last night, I had a dream that I met some guy here when he saw I was here and saw my display name was Mikan Tsumiki

I actually only know one person named Riley, but I moved away from her.

Last night, I had this really weird dream about a new Wii game coming out by this unknown company called Super Paper Rin!, though Rin looked like Princess Peach.

I don't remember most of the plot of it, but basically Rin went on vacation to an island, and found out there was a king of the island and a bunch of minions who were slowly being defeated by a big monster simply named "Sea Monster" and its minions, and Rin was told to evacuate the island, but she refused and was wanting to save the island, and her only weapon was grabbing these egg things in the water, and using her songs in them to defeat the minions.

But then, Sea Monster attacked the king and the island grew dim and started blinking and making a noise that plays in video games when your health meter is low, and after that I was woken up by my dog barking.

It was weird...

Monomi said:
I actually only know one person named Riley, but I moved away from her.

Last night, I had this really weird dream about a new Wii game coming out by this unknown company called Super Paper Rin!, though Rin looked like Princess Peach.

I don't remember most of the plot of it, but basically Rin went on vacation to an island, and found out there was a king of the island and a bunch of minions who were slowly being defeated by a big monster simply named "Sea Monster" and its minions, and Rin was told to evacuate the island, but she refused and was wanting to save the island, and her only weapon was grabbing these egg things in the water, and using her songs in them to defeat the minions.

But then, Sea Monster attacked the king and the island grew dim and started blinking and making a noise that plays in video games when your health meter is low, and after that I was woken up by my dog barking.

It was weird...

My cousins name is Riley.

Smashgoom202 said:
Okay, so I don't really have that many memorable dreams, but this one was so out there for me, I had to talk about it.

So, okay, it was election night, and for whatever reason, you get to vote for different parties for president and vice president. Hilary Clinton has already won the presidential election, and now we were all waiting for who the vice president would be. It turned out Arnold Schwarzenegger was running in the race for vice president, and he won. Now for whatever reason, I was really annoyed by this, because I felt he won because of his popularity and not because of his policies, so I set up a bunch of traps to call everyone out on this BS, with stuff like how he wasn't born in America, etc., but nobody bought into it, then finally I stood out amongst the crowd, saying how upset I was, and that the whole election is really just one popularity contest, and that people only liked Arnold because he was in The Terminator. And Conan the Barbarian. And Total Recall. And I began listing all the other awesome movies Arnold was in before admitting he's pretty cool and saying I'm okay with his win.

...Then suddenly, myself from the future shot Arnold and said to me: "Come with me if you want to live." Turns out Arnold was a Terminator, and as we escaped, he explained that Arnold was really a means for the Republican party to take over the world...

Then M. Bison showed up giving his iconic "Of Course!", and I was like "What the Hell are you doing here?!" M. Bison explains that this is all part of his plan to take over the world by going back to 1912 and becoming president of the Democratic party! Then the DeLorean shows up, and Doc Brown is trapped inside of some kind of black mat and...

And I forget what happened after that. I have to say, this was probably the craziest dream I've had in a while. Just typing it out, I couldn't help but grin at how silly it got.
Nice Cage said:
That's awesome.

I've had some truly crazy dreams, but the only one that could really come close to that is the one where Harrison Ford was Batman and he time-traveled from the future to fight aliens.
Both these are awesome.

Two days ago I had a dream where my friend who I won't say her name for her protection were 12 (our age currently), but we were only in 2nd grade for some reason. So anyways, I was popular and she was my best friend, and we were both Vocaloid fanatics, and then another boy who I don't know in real life but he was our other best friend in my dream and we would go to my house every day after school and play games and stuff.

So then the boy (I forgot his name. I think it was Liam or something? He looked like my OC Liam too.) was being bullied, and my other friend and I saved him and then we were supposed to be going home but I got trapped in the girl's bathroom. By the time I escaped my mom had already left and we had to walk home.

Then there were some other more... Dirty... Parts before I woke up.

Last night, I had a dream that Harmonix announced they were going to release 10 packs as well as a bunch of singles for Rock Band DLC as a goodbye gift (They confirmed they're ending DLC this April). I can't remember a lot of it, but I remember seeing "Amish Paradise" as one of the singles.

Once I had a dream that somehow I had progressed 3 grades up, and the school was like a computer, then it changed and all the people were birds.

Princess Celestia said:
Two days ago I had a dream where my friend who I won't say her name for her protection were 12 (our age currently), but we were only in 2nd grade for some reason. So anyways, I was popular and she was my best friend, and we were both Vocaloid fanatics, and then another boy who I don't know in real life but he was our other best friend in my dream and we would go to my house every day after school and play games and stuff.

So then the boy (I forgot his name. I think it was Liam or something? He looked like my OC Liam too.) was being bullied, and my other friend and I saved him and then we were supposed to be going home but I got trapped in the girl's bathroom. By the time I escaped my mom had already left and we had to walk home.

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU HAD A DREAM WHERE YOU WERE A SMALL CHILD AND THEN HAD FILTHY SEX WITH A CHARACTER YOU MADE UP AUGH

Nice Cage said:
Princess Celestia said:

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU HAD A DREAM WHERE YOU WERE A SMALL CHILD AND THEN HAD FILTHY SEX WITH A CHARACTER YOU MADE UP AUGH
No, we were 12 (Nearly 13 in the dream), just in a younger grade. And excuse me for sharing something that belongs in this thread.

I have a cold right now so every dream I have when I'm sick tends to be odd. Last nights dream was I was being taught by yoda how to be a good jedi... I think Frodo was there as well.

I've been having a few dreams where I go to an amusement park. I've had a lost of these now that I think about it. I think it has something to do with my fear of large roller coasters... but maybe not.

Last night and the night before I had a recurring dream that I went to a school called "Star Academy Middle School", with stars around it, and even though I was in 6th grade, they said I was smart enough to go into 7th grade.

I also didn't have my mental disorders, but the school format was really weird; Each and every classroom had "Lockers" in front of each assigned seat, and you would take the locker to each class, and it was surprisingly not very heavy. The lunch lady was also some kind of an electric eel that would sometimes singe the food, so I was glad I always brought my lunch.

And then, Liam was back in my dreams again. I think he haunts them!

Back