Dreams

Because whenever I have a nightmare, it seems real, and I couldn't force myself awake that time.

Ghirahim said:
Oh, and I think there was Phoenix Wright.

YES

Ghirahim said:
(who [...] really doesn't deserve in a spot with a smaller roster than brawl.

WRONG

Well, I had a dream when I was in a shopping centre. And I saw Wreck-It Ralph yesterday, which is why I think the Cy-Bugs from that movie were in it or something.

Rolf said:
Ghirahim said:
Oh, and I think there was Phoenix Wright.

YES

Ghirahim said:
(who [...] really doesn't deserve in a spot with a smaller roster than brawl.

WRONG
Well, if the roster had more spots like 50 or more, he could deserve a spot. Just not with that size.

MCS said:
That sounds...interesting. Metal Sonic's cool, though. What do you mean by "lame classic characters"?
I remember Sukapon (which I guess some people want, but don't even know who he is really) and Sheriff (an awful choice). A few others that I can't remember.

I had a dream I met ToxBox.

He wasn't deaf, but he kept telling me to hack every single video game I owned and he tried to download a video game emulator on my computer saying "It's FUN TO DO ILLEGAL STUFF"

Mikan Tsumiki said:
I had a dream I met ToxBox.

He wasn't deaf, but he kept telling me to hack every single video game I owned and he tried to download a video game emulator on my computer saying "It's FUN TO DO ILLEGAL STUFF"

Is this your real dream? I always dream that I'm hearing, not deaf. And what I look like in your dream?

I was sitting on a step at the bottom of a white, incredibly detailed victorian-esque antique spiraled staircase.
There was a window-like view point in front of me, except it was not a window because it was not attached to a wall. The staircase was the only other structure, the rest of the area was just blankness/whiteness.
Through the floating window, with a window sill similar to the design of the staircase, there was a starry sky and floating, golden pyramids. Some sort of being that I can't really describe the appearance of, probably because it was a presence and not actually a being, was showing me the pyramids.

This morning in a small 9-minute period after I fell asleep when I hit snooze on my alarm, I had this 10-second dream where all I could see was a picture of the Spy from TF2. Then this guy with a Gaben-like voice said "Team Fortress 2 will be discontinued in the year TWENTY-TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FA-HIFTY

I had a dream where my house was on fire, and I was the only one that cared. I was running around getting buckets of water and stuff, and the rest of my family was acting as if there was nothing to worry about.

Mikan Tsumiki said:
Wait where did Rin's dream self 69 Google dream post go
I deleted it. :P

Back