Dreams

Pidgey said:
^No Neptune, you cannot watch too much Harry Potter.

Also, to not make this post seem like a derailing post — I wish I had Harry Potter related dreams once in a while.

You're right, what the fuck did I just say?!

If anything it's a sign I need to watch more Harry potter!

Radagast the Brown said:
Ghost Nappa said:
So I just had a nightmare. My whole family was outside talking about so etching. Morning had just begun and the moon was still in the sky. The moon was dozens of times larger than it normaly appears in the sky. It was if it was closer. It was brown and I could easily make out several details. I pointed it to my family. They all turned around and were confused. Suddenly, the moon did a 180 degree turn, there was a loud piano crash, and it had the face from the Majora's Mask moon. My family screamed. The moon almost smiled. Suddenly, I had a vision of the moon crashing into the planet. Places and people I knew were destroyed.

This is the second time something like this happened. I had a dream like this, except the moon was farther away and I didn't see it crashing. It's as if they happened chronologically in a story.

This is a sign that you're playing too much videogames.
Funny thing is, I've never played Majora's Mask.

Ghost Nappa said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Ghost Nappa said:
So I just had a nightmare. My whole family was outside talking about so etching. Morning had just begun and the moon was still in the sky. The moon was dozens of times larger than it normaly appears in the sky. It was if it was closer. It was brown and I could easily make out several details. I pointed it to my family. They all turned around and were confused. Suddenly, the moon did a 180 degree turn, there was a loud piano crash, and it had the face from the Majora's Mask moon. My family screamed. The moon almost smiled. Suddenly, I had a vision of the moon crashing into the planet. Places and people I knew were destroyed.

This is the second time something like this happened. I had a dream like this, except the moon was farther away and I didn't see it crashing. It's as if they happened chronologically in a story.

This is a sign that you're playing too much videogames.
Funny thing is, I've never played Majora's Mask.
Then what the fuck are you doing here now? Go play Majora's Mask!

I was chased by Edward Scissor Hands, and survived.

I've been having very... sick... dreams lately, the one that's appropriate was a week ago:

So I was running away from something I don't remember and Miku almost killed me and Rin saved me.

Very simple.

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
So I was running away from something I don't remember and Miku almost killed me and Rin saved me.
It's a sign of you have to delete your System32 Vocaloid image folder.

No I'm fine with my dreams other than the one I had last night (It was sick. Sicker than KaitoxLen).

I have some weird dreams actually, mostly ones i shouldn't post.

Uh anyways, i had a dream about school last night. Nothing really special about it.

Eh, lately ive been having nightmares of people i know being tortured to death.

Also common screaming and just weird colors too.

Go figure, wonder if this anything to do with my med taking not being stable.

I had a dream where everything was pixel-y and I could destroy wood with my hands. I've been playing too much Minecraft :/

Last night I had a dream where I was covered in a suit made a nano bots. I added more be turning on a faucet and some gel containing them came out which I rubbed on the suit which became more powerful. I did several things with the suit, which can morph and create powers by voice command, but the ones that stand out was when I climbed up a wall and when I commanded the suit to morph into a Space Marine armor, from WarHammer 40K.

I had a weird dream. It started and I was learning how to fly a helicopter, then me and some friends went out into a forest area and we saw a forest fire that caught up to us and we barely escaped. Then me and my mum went to this field with a bunch of aboriginals that I'd befriended a few years back (in this dream) and two of them were better friends then the rest. So for some reason these bikers showed up and killed me a few times but whenever I'd die, I would just restart from before I got shot. Then we didn't get shot and noticed they started a huge fire so we found a helicopter that had Parked waiting for people so the could get them out but the drivers got shot so I took control and got us out.

All my dreams involve running away for some reason.

Santagast the Merry said:
Perhaps you are running away from something in your past...?

It probably just stemmed from my old fear of the dark. They only happen once every few months so it's not like they scare me or anything.

I've only had one scary dream, I went outside and found my dog dead, with my other dog watching her with a sad expression. woke up from that one pretty fast.

Even though I was awake, I just had a bizarre dream an hour ago.

It was about a fictional Johnny Bravo episode (which, if it existed, would first air in 2004 during the final season of that show) called "Super Johnny Bravo: The Island" that was almost entirely based off of SMW2: :yoshi:'s Island, but some things were different:

• The original game involved various Yoshies carrying Baby Mario in an attempt to rescue Baby Luigi from Kamek. In the episode, Susie (a main protagonist in the show) and Johnny Bravo are sitting on a couch in their living room watching news coverage of a blizzard in Aron City (where the Johnny Bravo episodes take place) when suddenly, the couch collapses and the two fall through the basement, into a black void and out of some clouds (with an ocean background), when Susie gets taken away by Kamek and Johnny eventually lands on a green Yoshi.
  • The only bosses we would see Johnny fight with the Yoshies would be Hookbill the Koopa, Tap-Tap the Red Nose and Carl, who replaces Baby Bowser. This was probably due to the fact that the show is about 30 minutes long, but the gameplay of Yoshi's Island would probably be longer, so there would only be three bosses for time)
  • Much of the episode is set in a World 1/World 3 hybrid, however the final minutes take place inside what looks like World 6 (only referred to in the episode as "Carl's Castle").
  • At one point, Johnny Bravo (who is on a Light Blue Yoshi at this point) would both be chased by a Nep-Enut, similar to the Yoshi's Island box art.
  • The other Yoshi colors who feature in this episode are purple, brown, red, yellow and blue.
  • During his time on Yoshi's Island, Johnny Bravo and whatever Yoshi he was on were followed by a crew from a movie studio. After defeating Carl and retrieving Susie, they return to Aron City, we cut to a scene which features a part where we see a fake trailer for that movie in a theater.
  • The "The End" text at the end instead uses nearly the exact same font as the "YOSHI'S ISLAND" text on the box art.
  • During the closing credits after the "The End" screen, we see the credits to the left and a fake commercial for "Super Johnny Bravo: The Island" that spoofs the American Yoshi's Island commercial.

It would be similar to other Johnny Bravo parody episodes, which were common in the 2004 season where they first aired. And, ironically enough, it happened while I was watching a real Johnny Bravo episode, also from 2004, on the Boomerang (US) channel!

I had this weird dream in which there was a temple near the Mediterranean Sea that, oddly enough, was never built, but its foundation was built. There was a saying about how you should never drill beneath the temple, or bad things were bound to happen to you. One of my brothers did that. Then a weird being emerged from the sea, approaching my brother steadily. He then grabbed my brother and headed towards the sea. Seeing this happening, I tried saving my brother, but my efforts were all in vain, because the weird being also grabbed hold of me and dragged us both into the watery abyss, effectively drowning us two.

Fuck nightmares.

Sounds scary. I wonder if it means anything. Most dreams have some sort of meaning behind them.

The night before last night, I had a new dream in which it was the first minutes of Space Jam, but it was completely different and had nothing to do with it's plot at all, oddly enough! The first part was set in an office located high up in a skyscraper in a fictional island in Lake Michigan and Chicago could be seen from a window in that office. Eventually we saw several birds-eye scenes of Chicago, but in those that look south there was an unusual, tall "building" (not really a building, but an outline of one) made entirely of large pipes that was most likely located near Whiting, Indiana.

I had a Spongebob dream last night, I wasn't in the dream.

Okay, so the dream was this. Bikini Bottom was out of the water, it looked really realistic. Spongebob and Patrick passed by a gas station and the dream cut to fishes partying on a building at night. A gas station exploded and the electricity went off, it came back, another gas station exploded and the electricity went off again. That's all.

The creepy thing is, last night my house's electricity went off 3 times so that dream was telling me something, I guess...

I had a dream that I had black blood in my body and I cut myself in order to manipulate it into projectiles and tools.

Back