Dreams

Scarlet Witch said:
had a dream last night that I was playing a Skyrim X Metal Gear Solid crossover with an oculus rift
Would buy.

i had a dream where i was floating through space as a head with no body

i have no context for this i'm sorry

I had a Dream where i was in High School, A Girl i hate was there, Some kids
i know were there and one of my teachers were there. The Building's
layout was similar to my School and a Nearby Academy.

I remember the dream ending with me reading a pamphlet.

Earlier today I had a dream my partner came to meet my family but he was really awkward and didn't talk to anyone, and I had to spend the entire time convincing my family he isn't weird. And then a T-Rex started running through my city and my Partner and I survived by hiding in a tunnel slide in a playground, only to have the T-Rex turn into a rat and fall on my head, which caused me to scream and wake up.

And that, my friends, is why I'm never drinking Cream Soda before bed ever again.

I had a dream last night where I was in a hostage situation with my mom in a diner and I devised a plan that successfully got us out and free, and it involved knocking a female suspect unconscious, becoming best friends with a black suspect who we could easily use to get out, and evading two extremely large strongmen who came searching for me because I'm amazingly awful at hiding.

After the hostage situation was over, we headed to some huge store and I was somehow on IRC talking to MCD and he was in the same building. So we talked on IRC and I was in a corner room in the building, and all of a sudden a head pops out from the other room and it was MCD, dressed up in a black shirt with a fancy and classy black jacket... and plaid shorts.

And we hugged. And had zero idea what to talk about. Oh, and MCD was like 6'5". He also had a not-so-visible beard, really really shaven.

I need help.

I had a dream that my teacher was president and his bunker
was a tunnel to a diner that led to a teacher convention.

I had a dream that i was Iggy Koopa (Hooray!) and i was
plotting a evil plan while cackling.

Chloe Beale said:
I had a dream last night where I was in a hostage situation with my mom in a diner and I devised a plan that successfully got us out and free, and it involved knocking a female suspect unconscious, becoming best friends with a black suspect who we could easily use to get out, and evading two extremely large strongmen who came searching for me because I'm amazingly awful at hiding.

After the hostage situation was over, we headed to some huge store and I was somehow on IRC talking to MCD and he was in the same building. So we talked on IRC and I was in a corner room in the building, and all of a sudden a head pops out from the other room and it was MCD, dressed up in a black shirt with a fancy and classy black jacket... and plaid shorts.

And we hugged. And had zero idea what to talk about. Oh, and MCD was like 6'5". He also had a not-so-visible beard, really really shaven.

I need help.

I only read the first and the two last brackets and i thought you dreamed that MCD took you and your mom as hostages lol

I had a dream about Infinity War. The Avengers were all assembled to fight Thanos at his floating steroid fortress thing. King Kong was there for some reason. Don't question it. But as they got ready to fight Thanos, a mysterious looking guy showed up behind them. Thanos looked up at him and said. "Why has a herald of Galactus come here?"

At this point I'm freaking out because I think this is the real movie and I can't believe Marvel got the rights back. The mysterious guy was green but had the Nova Corps insignia. Then I woke up and quickly realized my vision of Infinity War was inaccurate.

If there is such a thing as a green member of the Nova Corps. who is also a herald of Galactus, feel free to let me know. I think I just made him up in my head.

Recalled two Mario-related dreams:

1) Before Super Mario 3D World was revealed, I had a dream that Wii U's 3D Mario game was revealed had a screenshot which is similar to one of those revealed for Super Mario 3D (now called Super Mario 3D Land), except there are Mario, Luigi, Wario and Waluigi running. Basically the characters running in a Super Mario 3D Land type of field. I would've been more excited for Super Mario 3D World if the player characters consist of what I dreamed of, though they don't need to be the only ones.

2) I also dreamed that the next Mario Kart game will be "Mario Kart Ninth Indie". I don't remember how it went, but I imagine that one of the features would be the ability to create your own tracks, and the track being raced at that time is N64 Wario Stadium.

Thanks for reading.

On the day before Splatoon's release, I had a dream about this game. It has a different tutorial set on a large stage (larger than Port Mackerel) and I already have an Inkbrush equipped.

winstein said:
2) I also dreamed that the next Mario Kart game will be "Mario Kart Ninth Indie". I don't remember how it went, but I imagine that one of the features would be the ability to create your own tracks, and the track being raced at that time is N64 Wario Stadium.

Thanks for reading.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I had a dream where there was two guys over, and I smoked some weed. It made me lose my balance and I ended up unable to get out of a chair.

i had a really wierd dream.

I was Iggy Koopa, I was running alongside Panini from
the cancelled Cartoon Network show Chowder, Dee
Dee from the cancelled Cartoon Network show Dexter's
Labratory
, and a female Mario character i made up. I was
in Lavalava Moutain from Paper Mario (Sorry if the name
is wrong) and we were running from a penguin. We ran into some
sort of Military Bunker, closed the door and i said "Don't
open the door!, he's right there."

I'm going crazy

Toy Bonnie said:
i had a really wierd dream.

I was Iggy Koopa, I was running alongside Panini from
the cancelled Cartoon Network show Chowder, Dee
Dee from the cancelled Cartoon Network show Dexter's
Labratory
, and a female Mario character i made up. I was
in Lavalava Moutain from Paper Mario (Sorry if the name
is wrong) and we were running from a penguin. We ran into some
sort of Military Bunker, closed the door and i said "Don't
open the door!, he's right there."

I'm going crazy

Reminds me of SMG4.

Hey, he killed our friend!

GET THAT MOTHER FUCKER!

I had a dream where I was in school and then it turned into a doomsday place. REMEMBER KIDS, GUNS CAN KILL AND SPOONS MAKE YOU FAT! HAVE FUN REPLYING!

One day, he will forget to thank us for reading.

Then in fits of rage, the moderators will tear into him and ultimately smack him out with their banhammers.

A disrespectful end to a respectful individual. :'(

Back