When playing Super Mario 3D Land, do you use Mario or Luigi?

Who?

• Mario

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Luigi

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Both equally

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I prefer Luigi.

...Although, I did kind of need to rotate between them to finish every level with both of them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you can only use Luigi after beating Dry Bowser. That would mean that you'd have to complete the main story before you can even get a chance to unlock him.

MnSG said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you can only use Luigi after beating Dry Bowser. That would mean that you'd have to complete the main story before you can even get a chance to unlock him.

I think he's asking who do you like to use better.

Well I have yet to play the game, so I have no answer until after I get a 3DS system.

Not played SM3DL yet but I will most of time use Mario.

I use Luigi. Has always been like that, will never change.

I always preferred Luigi. I tend to land carefully enough to negate his physics, and otherwise he's a better jumper. Though I do like Mario's Tanooki suit better.

I use Mario, but only because I haven't unlocked Luigi yet.

After I do, I'll probably use them both equally.

i Use Luigi

I used both, since I had to beat all levels as both to unlock Special 8-Crown (which I also beat with both of them yesterday). Once Luigi was unlocked, I replayed the eight main worlds as him, then Mario was used in each Special World to get Star Medals and Golden Flags. With that taken care of, I would replay each Special World as Luigi before progressing.

Back