The Cheesecake Factory

Brock said:
There are some in Chicago, and a bunch in Wisconsin, I think. I dont know much about the rest of the mid west, because I've never lived anywhere in the mid west other than Chicago.

Really I live here and have never seen one

I've been to one in Wisconsin, though. :( It was on vacation there. Maybe they just arnt by you. Wisconsin is pretty big.

Brock said:
I've been to one in Wisconsin, though. :( It was on vacation there. Maybe they just arnt by you. Wisconsin is pretty big.
Well I go to Madison a lot, and you'd think there would be a lot there. I probably don't just look hard enough

Don Pianta said:
The Cheesecake Factory is awesome. I love the food. Now if only they were in more convenient locations.

True that, they are always located in the most random out of the way places.

Brock said:
Don Pianta said:
The Cheesecake Factory is awesome. I love the food. Now if only they were in more convenient locations.

Yeah for me, I have to go to Chicago to enjoy the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory :-\

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Brock said:
Don Pianta said:

Yeah for me, I have to go to Chicago to enjoy the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory :-\
More importantly, they need bigger restaurants. NEED MORE CAKE LESS WAITING

The only time I heard about it is when Eat This Not That listed it as the Worst Restaurant in America.

Hope no one ate the Bistro Shrimp Pasta....

^ I don't like seafood, so I have nothing to worry about.

Take it from someone whose actually eaten there, it's a must-try restaurant.

It does have some recommendable food there but some entres scare me, such as the Alfredo Pasta.

Kick Buttowski said:
...Really? How is that scary?

According to Eat This Not That, here are the statistics for Kid's Pasta with Alfredo Sauce

1,810 calories
89 grams of saturated fat
652 mg sodium

But, on the brighter side, Cheesecake Factory does make one of the leanest sit-down burgers in America, which is the Factory Burger.

Oh...I misunderstood your post and thought they looked scary to you. Silly me, jumping to conclusions like that. Still, there's nothing wrong with eating unhealthy junk foods as long as the people eating said food can control themselves.

Whenever I eat restaurant foods, I never fully eat a high calorie meal in one sitting. Usually, I can't finish it.

Yeah...Pretty sure eating out once in awhile isnt going to kill you. Health nuts are almost as bad as worse than people who cant control their own eating habits.

@MCD

No Wendy's?

You're lucky, most of the food there is disgusting (At least the one in my town)

Anybody like Culver's? Culver's is my favorite restaurant, along with a sandwhich shop in my town.

New Super Mario said:
@MCD

No Wendy's?

You're lucky, most of the food there is disgusting (At least the one in my town)

Oh, that's good, I guess.

MCD said:
New Super Mario said:
@MCD

No Wendy's?

Oh, that's good, I guess.
Yeah to me, the only good thing there is the ice cream shake things. It doesn't help that ours keeps low maintenance and smells like the sewer

You must have a bad Wendys, because the Wendys out here are generally better, or as good as, our Burger Kings. Wendy's chicken sandwiches are the best, although Chik-Fil-A gives them a run for their money.

And I always thought as Culvers as mostly ice cream, was never really as big on their food (although their food is pretty good.)

Brock said:
You must have a bad Wendys, because the Wendys out here are generally better, or as good as, our Burger Kings. Wendy's chicken sandwiches are the best, although Chik-Fil-A gives them a run for their money.

And I always thought as Culvers as mostly ice cream, was never really as big on their food (although their food is pretty good.)
Burger King is good. I love Chick-Fil-A, but I was only there once when I was in Florida. Culvers has good butterburgers too

I like cheesecake.

but I, however, never went there because there isn't one in where I live.

I've never been to The Cheesecake Factory, but I've seen some restaurants.

I've never been to the Cheesecake factory, but my favorite cheese cake is cheesecake with sugary strawberries.

Back