The Cheesecake Factory

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
GLaDOS said:
Awesome restaurant. What's your favorite cheesecake there?
I jizzed in my pants when I saw you made a thread about this. I LOOOOVE the Key Lime Pie Cheesecake and the Tiramisu Cheesecake!

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
Reeses. Gotta go with the Reeses every time. I love chocolate cheese cake, and Reeses cheese cake is just heaven.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Brock said:
Reeses. Gotta go with the Reeses every time. I love chocolate cheese cake, and Reeses cheese cake is just heaven.
I love the Hershey Bar Cheesecake but I don't like the moose.

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Omg, now I want a Key Lime Pie Cheesecake and a Tiramisu Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory! /me drools.

Maybe when I go visit my best friend in Chicago again I'll stop by there!

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
I just had their 30th Anniversary Cheesecake today. Delicious and fattening. :)

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Unfortunately, I've never been, though I love cheesecake. Speaking of, you guys ever had it fried? That's some good shit....

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
There are some on the east coast, USA, scattered about here and there.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
I don't think there's any in the UK. I like cheesecake, so that sounds like a good restaurant.

So, do they only serve cheesecake there?

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
There are some in Chicago, and a bunch in Wisconsin, I think. I dont know much about the rest of the mid west, because I've never lived anywhere in the mid west other than Chicago.

===edit===

MCD said:
I don't think there's any in the UK. I like cheesecake, so that sounds like a good restaurant.

And no, MCD. They actually serve some really good food! It's fun. :D You just have to save room for cheese cake at the end. :)

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
MCD said:

No, it's got burgers, steak, pasta, seafood, salad, sandwiches, etc.

It just specializes in cheesecake.

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Brock said:
There are some in Chicago, and a bunch in Wisconsin, I think. I dont know much about the rest of the mid west, because I've never lived anywhere in the mid west other than Chicago.

===edit===

MCD said:

And no, MCD. They actually serve some really good food! It's fun. :D You just have to save room for cheese cake at the end. :)
You live in Chicago?!? :) I'm an hour and a half east of Chicago. (In Northwest IN)

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Brock said:
[Quote Mountain]
You live in Chicago?!? :) I'm an hour and a half east of Chicago. (In Northwest IN)
No, sadly I dont. I used to though! Moved in the freshman year of high school to Pennsylvania. I live in Delaware now, though.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Ah. Sounds great! You guys sound like you have some great kinds of restaurants there.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
MCD said:
Ah. Sounds great! You guys sound like you have some great kinds of restaurants there.
What do you have in the UK?

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Brock said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Brock said:
[Quote Mountain]
No, sadly I dont. I used to though! Moved in the freshman year of high school to Pennsylvania. I live in Delaware now, though.
Aww man! Yeah, gotta love the Cheesecake Factory! My best friend and I go to the one in the Hancock Building.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Well, we have the usual stuff, like McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Pizza Hut, Nando's, etc. Quite a few restaurants we have are independent cafés and the like. We don't have Wendy's over here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:UK_Food - this list is basically most of the stuff we have over here. There's this rather rare restaurant over here that I like, called Red Hot, which isn't on that list, but is basically a world buffet, and it has a branch in a city close to my town. The atmosphere and the food there are both really nice.

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Oh I love Nando's. Although me favourite restaurant is prob'ly La Porchetta. Rockin' Italian food.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
There's 233 of them over here. I didn't know there weren't a lot in North America and such.