Super Mario 3D Land 2/Super Mario 3DS 2? Could it happen

Will Super Mario 3D Land have a sequel, if so when?

• Yes, 2012

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, 2013

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yes, 2014

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Yes, 2015 or later

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes, but on the next DS

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
It probably will happen but Im not voting we have no idea how long they'll make us wait.

I think that the style of gameplay will continue in other Mario titles, but I don't think they will specifically make a SM3DL2.

It's been out less than a month (in the US, anyway), and you want us to predict the release of the sequel already?

Mario4Ever said:
It's been out less than a month (in the US, anyway), and you want us to predict the release of the sequel already?
I predict a Skyward Sword II coming out in 2013...

Anyway, it is not a good time to theorize about this it seems...

do you just want to talk about whether they would make sequels to 3D games in 3DS?
I think in the order the staff should be considering the next main game in WiiU right now
or I hope subseries (DK,Wario) announcement

Maybe, but I want one much later.

Where's the "I don't know option" because I literally don't know if they will have a next one or what.

People are going to want more since Super Mario 3D Land is a implementive game,I defiantly think there will be another Mario game just like this, maybe with more charecters and more power ups.

Toad85 said:
I think that the style of gameplay will continue in other Mario titles, but I don't think they will specifically make a SM3DL2.
I agree with this insightful and extremely handsome guy.

Back