Its safe to assume that characters from Galaxy will reappear

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
***SPOILER WARNING!***

I think characters from Galaxy will start reappearing in other games and spinoffs.

First off the most obvious one. Lumas appearing in the audience of sports games.

Secondly, let's say Dino Piranha becomes the new Petey. This is pretty likely. And as cool as Petey is, Dino Piranha is cooler. Although Dino Piranha cant puke.

Then there's the high chance that Rosalina will come back in the sports titles/Mario Parties.

Topmaniac was fought four times, making him the most fought boss throughout the game. Reappearance? Maybe.

The Bees. Audience members.

And now... let the discussion begin.

I think King Kaliente will likely reapear in spin-off.

Re: Its safe to assume that characters from Galaxy will reap

King Boo said:
I think characters from Galaxy will start reappearing in other games and spinoffs.

First off the most obvious one. Lumas appearing in the audience of sports games.

Secondly, let's say Dino Piranha becomes the new Petey. This is pretty likely. And as cool as Petey is, Dino Piranha is cooler. Although Dino Piranha cant puke.

Then there's the high chance that Rosalina will come back in the sports titles/Mario Parties.

Topmaniac was fought four times, making him the most fought boss throughout the game. Reappearance? Maybe.

The Bees. Audience members.

And now... let the discussion begin.

I only agree with the assumption of Lumas and Bees being audience members.

I hold no hope that the rest will reappear.

And doesn't Rosalina only appear once every thousand years? That'd be a long time to wait for a new sports title.

I've read very little of this topic as to avoid picking up spoilers (for I have not yet played Super Mario Galaxy... or at least I don't think so), but I would say that Galaxy elements might appear again. Super Mario Sunshine elements became so popular, and maybe Super Mario 64 ones (well, maybe Metal Mario... kinda), so Super Mario Galaxy might have a chance.

Uniju said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
I've read very little of this topic as to avoid picking up spoilers (for I have not yet played Super Mario Galaxy... or at least I don't think so), but I would say that Galaxy elements might appear again. Super Mario Sunshine elements became so popular, and maybe Super Mario 64 ones (well, maybe Metal Mario... kinda), so Super Mario Galaxy might have a chance.

Super Mario 64 created modern 3D video games, its elements where INCREDIBLY popular.

Duh yeah.

The gaming public never saw what hit it.

Super Mario Galaxy... eh. The elements are a bit too far-out.
I give the Lumas a chance, but everything else seems too... out-there for a normal game.

Want a yummy Star Bit?

3Dejong said:
And doesn't Rosalina only appear once every thousand years? That'd be a long time to wait for a new sports title.
... I REALLY hope you didn't just spoil Galaxy.

SPOILER WARNING?

Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:

QFT

Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:

Don't worry.

At least I didn't say that Luigi is playable..

3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:

Don't worry.

At least I didn't say that Luigi is playable..
You call that a spoiler? There's barely one website where you can go without being spoiled about that one.

We saw Piantas, Nokis, Shine Sprites, Cataquacks and Delfino Plaza in games after Sunshine, so I'm sure we'll see some Galaxy elements in upcoming titles.

Booster said:
We saw Piantas, Nokis, Shine Sprites, Cataquacks and Delfino Plaza in games after Sunshine, so I'm sure we'll see some Galaxy elements in upcoming titles.

But I am very sure no Rosalina.

Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:

He didn't. It's not even right o_O

Maka said:
Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:

Really.

What was I so wrong about?

I can't check the Wiki; I got an Error 500.

3Dejong said:
Maka said:
Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:

Really.

What was I so wrong about?

I can't check the Wiki; I got an Error 500.

Spoiler :

It's hundred, not thousand.

Booster said:

Not to mention Gooper Blooper, Petey Pirhana, Toadsworth, Bowser Jr, etc.

Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Smiddle said:
Stars have a bigger chance to reappear too, I think.

Well, uh, yeah.

They're just Power Star remakes.

I meant star bits...

No, those I do not think.

They're too... galactic.

Who said that Super Mario Galaxy will be teh onleh spacey Mario game ever?

In some Mario Land game, you were in space.

Super Paper Mario had a space level.

ChaosNinji said:
Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Smiddle said:
Stars have a bigger chance to reappear too, I think.

Well, uh, yeah.

They're just Power Star remakes.

I meant star bits...

No, those I do not think.

They're too... galactic.

Who said that Super Mario Galaxy will be teh onleh spacey Mario game ever?

In some Mario Land game, you were in space.

Super Paper Mario had a space level.

Nice Nice TIMMY

Edit: It was in Super Mario Land 2.

Back