Its safe to assume that characters from Galaxy will reappear

Re: Its safe to assume that characters from Galaxy will reap

Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:
And doesn't Rosalina only appear once every thousand years? That'd be a long time to wait for a new sports title.
... I REALLY hope you didn't just spoil Galaxy.
It's actually 100. Not spoilers, it's at the begining of the game.

3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:
And doesn't Rosalina only appear once every thousand years? That'd be a long time to wait for a new sports title.
... I REALLY hope you didn't just spoil Galaxy.

Don't worry.

At least I didn't say that Luigi is playable..

As if we hadn't known that...

And BTW, when the Lumas appear again, Rosalina also does because she's always there where the Lumas are.

Which explains her absence at the Star Festival. >_>

Oh, I only have 104 or 105 stars. I did today those sucking 100-coin stars at Beach Bowl, Ghostly, Gusty Garden, Freezeflame, Dusty Dune and Gold Leaf, the Shadow Comet stars at Gold Leaf and Sea Slide and the hidden stars at Dreadnought and Melty Molten.

I think we would see bosses return. maybe a king kaliante and gooper blooper teaming up?

I agree with the Lumas, and Bees returning. I doubt that Petey will be replaced. And Topmaniac... maybe. King Kaliente will probably return, and maybe Megaleg. Personally, I hope Bouldergeist returns, though I doubt that will be so likely.

Rosalina and Pauline can team up in MP. :P

The Toad Brigade are the characters that most likely will reappear in SMG.

3Dejong said:
King Boo said:
I think characters from Galaxy will start reappearing in other games and spinoffs.

First off the most obvious one. Lumas appearing in the audience of sports games.

Secondly, let's say Dino Piranha becomes the new Petey. This is pretty likely. And as cool as Petey is, Dino Piranha is cooler. Although Dino Piranha cant puke.

Then there's the high chance that Rosalina will come back in the sports titles/Mario Parties.

Topmaniac was fought four times, making him the most fought boss throughout the game. Reappearance? Maybe.

The Bees. Audience members.

And now... let the discussion begin.

I only agree with the assumption of Lumas and Bees being audience members.

I hold no hope that the rest will reappear.

IT'S A HUNDRED YEARS, PEOPLE, A HUNDRED!!

*calms down*

Daisy only appeared in SML, why on earth (or galaxies xD) can't Rosalina be a spinoff star too??

Back