Is Rosalina the new Daisy?

Only thing I hope is that she doesn't start saying "Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina!" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Smiddle said:
Only thing I hope is that she doesn't start saying "Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina! Hi! I'm Rosalina!" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
LOL

Smiddle said:

Rosalina is too long of a name to say that rushed.

... That being said, I don't think she'll be doing that anytime soon.

Smiddle said:
I wish Steve would add Rosalina icons to the smileys. (along with a luma icon.)

Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:

Maybe she'll shorten it to "Rose". I hope not.

Smiddle said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:

Rosy! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH*shot*

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:

*lowers gun* o_o I had to stop him!

Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:

L-O-EL *shot*

Lario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:

L-O-EL *shot*
The whole *shot* thing is getting rather... tedious *shot*. In fact *shot* shots will never *shot* stop me from spe*shot*aking.

Off-topic: My new name looks... rather awkward. It was supposed to be a pormenteau/pun type thing, but kind of failed. Meh, w/e.

Halvin said:
Lario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:

L-O-EL *shot*
The whole *shot* thing is getting rather... tedious *shot*. In fact *shot* shots will never *shot* stop me from spe*shot*aking.

Off-topic: My new name looks... rather awkward. It was supposed to be a pormenteau/pun type thing, but kind of failed. Meh, w/e.

new name reminds me of HAL 9000

Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Lario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:

L-O-EL *shot*

HAL + Calvin = Halvin

Halvin said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Lario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:

L-O-EL *shot*

HAL + Calvin = Halvin

HAL + GLaDOS = Auto

but enough about them.

This topic was about Rosalina right?

Yes it was about Rosalina and her chances of becoming the new Daisy.

Off-Topic: We should propose a rule to not post the quote right above where your post is going to be at...

*Looks at my ruined "Luigi didn't get his Spaghetti" topic*

Too... much... Mario and... Luigi heads!

Lario said:
Yes it was about Rosalina and her chances of becoming the new Daisy.

Off-Topic: We should propose a rule to not post the quote right above where your post is going to be at...

*Looks at my ruined "Luigi didn't get his Spaghetti" topic*

Too... much... Mario and... Luigi heads!

Rosalina decapitated Mario and all his clones in a fit of madness.

I decided to skim the shroom, and I got the "D:" face when that one guy was reviewing Mario Kart Wii and said Rosalina was just as a dumb and unneeded character as much as Baby Daisy. And that he'd rather have Petey Piranha of all characters *has brain hemmorage*

I mean, Rosalina hasn't appeared in as many games as Petey and all... but I find her to be a much more interesting character

Plus she's somehow in charge of the universe, which is epic....

I think they should take the Koopalings they locked in the closet for the Mario Games' Stuff that will never be used Again closet so that can make room for Petey.

I also noted how the Koopalings beta sprites in SPP were bigger than Peach...

Lario said:
I think they should take the Koopalings they locked in the closet for the Mario Games' Stuff that will never be used Again closet so that can make room for Petey.

I am all for one swapping out Petey for the Koopalings. I'm also kinda bummed that they weren't included in SPP

D: OHGAWD

You know how you can pick between Mario and Luigi in all the games...

what if the next SPP has both Daisy and Rosalina to choose from too?

Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:

I am all for one swapping out Petey for the Koopalings. I'm also kinda bummed that they weren't included in SPP

D: OHGAWD

You know how you can pick between Mario and Luigi in all the games...

what if the next SPP has both Daisy and Rosalina to choose from too?
I loved Petey back when he was only in Mario Sunshine; he started being in too many games, and has lost significance...

I just hope the same doesn't happen for Rosalina. :(

Back