Is Rosalina the new Daisy?

Dodoman

King Bowser
Remember when Daisy first came around in Super Mario Land?
"Oh, not Peach? Well, no big deal, it's not like she'll appear anymore."
Then came Mario Party 3...
and Mario Tennis 64...
And baseball, golf, soccer, basketball...

Daisy went from a supporting character to a spinoff star in the Mario series.
What if the same happens to Rosalina? Who's that secret character in Mario Party 9?!

...Okay, maybe I'me exaggerating. But what do you think?
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Uniju said:
Meh, maybe it WILL be the same...

Doesn't sound that likely though.
Well, that's what most people thought about Daisy...
:x
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
Rosalina is a one-timer.

Kinda like Ill Passiano in SMS.

She may make some cameos, but she will not become a mainstrea character.

I can garantee that.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
3Dejong said:
Rosalina is a one-timer.

Kinda like Ill Passiano in SMS.

She may make some cameos, but she will not become a mainstrea character.

I can garantee that.
Word.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Rosalina is a one-timer.

Kinda like Ill Passiano in SMS.

She may make some cameos, but she will not become a mainstrea character.

I can garantee that.
Word.
ZOMG I HAS SPELLED GARANTEE WRONGZ

I IZ HUMILIATEDZ

Thanks for sticking up with me. You and I are quite a bit alike.
 

Rex

Goomba
I don't think she'll reappear. After all, the only place she fits in is in space type terrain. And just think about seeing her in a Mario Party, It'd be kinda akward seeing her as the hoast of a board.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
I don't understand what everyone has against Daisy :| .
BTW I don't what will happen with Rosalina. But she is too serious for MP.
 
Pronouns
He/him
I HATE Rosalina's voise! When she says "Go Mario" or "Go Luigi" at the last level, she sounds like a man :shock:
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
I hate her voice especially when she reads from/of (or however; damn prepositions! :evil:) the storybook and says "Let's begin"...
 

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Jellyfloater said:
Weird. I actually liked Rosalina's voice.
Agreed.
Plus, she may appear in Mario Kart Wii or Mario Stadium Baseball or...Smash Bros. Brawl!?
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
Mabye, I sure hope not and no.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Peach > Daisy > Rosalina
Or, in ratings: Peach 9/10
Daisy 8,5/10
Rosalina 7,5/10
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
Paper Jorge said:
Jellyfloater said:
Weird. I actually liked Rosalina's voice.
Agreed.
Plus, she may appear in Mario Kart Wii or Mario Stadium Baseball or...Smash Bros. Brawl!?
Notta chance.

She was a one-run.

SEVEN YEARS LATER:

3Dejong said:
Notta chance.

She was a one-run.
Dodoman: HA! She appeared in Mario Party XVIII!
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Ten Mario Party games in seven years? :shock:
And I don't believe she'll appear so late, either in MP9/10 or never.
 
Top