Is Rosalina the new Daisy?

I can't see Rosalina playing tennis, driving or any kind of sports. It just doesn't fit her. I think if anything a Mario Party appearence would be most fitting and most likely. Wheather it be a board host or character. But ya never know. :wink:

They may make a new female character and call her Peasalaisy. :P

Paper Jorge said:
Jellyfloater said:
Weird. I actually liked Rosalina's voice.

Agreed.
theneweekdancexm6.gif
Plus, she may appear in Mario Kart Wii or Mario Stadium Baseball or...Smash Bros. Brawl!?
Rosalina?! In Brawl?!
Pull your head out of the clouds. Or should I say... STARS?! Get it? Stars? Galaxy?! WAHAWHHAHAAAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA *explodes*

Dodoman said:
Paper Jorge said:
Jellyfloater said:

Agreed.
theneweekdancexm6.gif
Plus, she may appear in Mario Kart Wii or Mario Stadium Baseball or...Smash Bros. Brawl!?
Rosalina?! In Brawl?!
Pull your head out of the clouds. Or should I say... STARS?! Get it? Stars? Galaxy?! WAHAWHHAHAAAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA *explodes*

ZOmf my keeBORd is onAhte firtzzzz....

anywaHH I dontA tNIEn k sheafnell bEin brAwlLLll..?:.

3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:
Paper Jorge said:
Jellyfloater said:

Agreed.
theneweekdancexm6.gif
Rosalina?! In Brawl?!

ZOmf my keeBORd is onAhte firtzzzz....

anywaHH I dontA tNIEn k sheafnell bEin brAwlLLll..?:.

Maybe as an assist trophy.

mabbYYyt[/3Dejong's keyboard]

I wonder how ol' a keyboard must be to function like this...

Anyway, two characters are always introduced in MP. Maybe Rosalina and Pauline. :shock:

I think Rosalina is an interesting character and only needs to be known by what she portrays in the game. She's a special character and that's how she needs to stay. Maybe she can make cameos in other games, and perhaps another full appearance sometime later. But Mario Kart?? No.

I don't know if she's the new Daisy, but she sure has potential. Although many of you may already know this, she IS in Mario Kart Wii, and even though she isn't in Sluggers, I think she would be great for the next spinoffs. I really like her because she isn't a sissy like Peach and Daisy, she has a whole new style and she should get a chance in future Mario Games! LONG LIVE ROSALINA!!!

Or in other words...

Peach: Stupid Blondie

Daisy: Annoying Tomboy

Rosalina: Smexy Mamma xD

King Panda said:
I don't know if she's the new Daisy, but she sure has potential. Although many of you may already know this, she IS in Mario Kart Wii, and even though she isn't in Sluggers, I think she would be great for the next spinoffs. I really like her because she isn't a sissy like Peach and Daisy, she has a whole new style and she should get a chance in future Mario Games! LONG LIVE ROSALINA!!!

Or in other words...

lolwut Rosalina is blonde too.

Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:

Or in other words...

BUT, she's the rare species known as smaaart blonde xD

King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:

Or in other words...

lol(wtf)

King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:

Or in other words...

What proves she's smart?

King Panda said:

Or in other words...

0_0?

Okay...

Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:

Or in other words...

What proves she's smart?
Well...she knows a lot about the cosmos...she wrote a book...she's just not as dumb as Peach ¬¬

King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:

Or in other words...

What proves she's smart?
Well...she knows a lot about the cosmos...she wrote a book...she's just not as dumb as Peach ¬¬
She knows a lot about the cosmos cuz she's THERE all the time. Peach probably knows a bunch about the mushroom kingdom.

How do we know the Lumas didn't actually write the book? :shifty:

Free Loader said:
They can't write, they don't have any thumbs. And Rosalina isn't stupid enough to just stand in place when facing down the barrel of a loaded Bowser, unlike Peach.
:O

(anyway, don't get me wrong, Rosalina is awesome. )

Free Loader said:
They can't write, they don't have any thumbs. And Rosalina isn't stupid enough to just stand in place when facing down the barrel of a loaded Bowser, unlike Peach.
'K.

If Bowser has a gun, why can't he use it?

Lario said:
Free Loader said:
'K.

LAWL, good point there :D

Lario said:
Free Loader said:
'K.

Maybe it's a different TYPE of barrel...
B200Barrel.jpg

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Free Loader said:
'K.

B200Barrel.jpg

You need to photoshop the DK logo onto that barrel stat.

o_o Well, looks like the first two pages were proven wrong with Mario Kart Wii

I agree though, as much as Rosalina is my favorite character, I can't see her actually participating in Mario Party games. Maybe tennis, but that even seems like a bit of a stretch (she might be like the Para Koopa from the 64 version, being able to fly and what not)

I say she's the host of the next Mario Party game, I'll take Rosalina's monotone voice over Ballyhoo and Big Top any day X.x

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Free Loader said:
'K.

B200Barrel.jpg
I'm sure DK would beat the **** out of Bowser for that...

Back