Another original Sony move

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZRJ6cvH8I0o[/youtube]
(skip to 0:30)

If you can't beat it, steal it, I suppose.

Just wait until they announce a game with 1:1 swordplay and a mythical sword.

Lord Ghirahim said:
Or a game where classic Sony characters fight to the death owait.

Lord Ghirahim said:
632899_214017_front.jpg

(not sure about the mythical sword part, but I believe this has controls similar to SS)

Fawfulfury65 said:
Also note that you can play the game in 3D *cough3DScough*

At least it's not stereoscopic.

The one original thing I accredit to them is the two-player mode on their 3D screen. That is ingenious.

You people are beyond expectation. Do you masturbate to calling Sony unoriginal rip-offs? How the fuck do you "steal" an entire dimension or "augmented reality"? How do you steal an idea from Nintendo that they "stole" from another company? Why are you people such terrible fanboys?

That's not as bad as Nintendo giving the Wii U capability to produce HD graphics! Oh nooooo what an unoriginal move!

Pinkie Pie said:
This is how I visualize all the people (besides DP) posting in this thread.

nintendo_fan.jpg
Seems legit
Don't forget that they don't have girlfriends!

apocalypseArisen said:
That's not as bad as Nintendo giving the Wii U capability to produce HD graphics! Oh nooooo what an unoriginal move!
and 3D for the 3DS.

apocalypseArisen said:
And it's going to use Blu-ray technology! That was Sony's thing and Nintendo are stealing it! What a dickmove!

Ned Kelly said:
apocalypseArisen said:
And it's going to use Blu-ray technology! That was Sony's thing and Nintendo are stealing it! What a dickmove!

This just in! Xbox 720 is blue ray compatible!! TEHY STOLE TEH IDEA FROM NINTENDO!!?!?!!?! HOW COULD THEY! >:[

O.K, I respect Sony and Microsoft. But I think that they kinda went a little to far on using ideas from Nintendo. *COUGH COUGH PSMOVE COUGH COUGH* But I think they might have had some original ideas and some good games.

first of all, this is the Super Mario Boards. Of vourse we're fanboys.
Second, they're allowed to take ideas but the point is that they live off of Nintendo. They announced the Vita early just so they could cobat the 3DS conference that week. They're announcing augmented reality because Nintendo has it. But thei own innovations can be counted on my hands. Even this supposed Title Fight is beimg reported as a Smash Bros. clone. When they stop living off of Nintendo and take some initiative, then I will stop bashing them.

Hey Nabber, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL A FANBOY IS?

[quote author=Urban Dictionary]Someone far beyond a simple fan.
No, not the tye of fan which keeps people cool.

An arrogant person who goes into an outburst every time something he likes is questioned.[/quote]

Although I have used the Playstation and PS2 systems before, I've mostly been about the Nintendo consoles.

Back