The Rise of X

I just hope it won't be like MT vs. E, since that one dragged on for an incredibly long time in exchange of only being composed of two parts entirely.

Gino Weinberg said:
I just hope it won't be like MT vs. E, since that one dragged on for an incredibly long time in exchange of only being composed of two parts entirely.
It won't. I learned my lesson with Vs. Everyone. I focused to much on the action and violence and tried to make it short. there was going to be a 3rd part where an army of trolls arrived and Mastermind recovered. Turning it into a three way battle.

Narcissism much?
I don't want to read another "I'm awesome and can defeat anyone" story. Okay, maybe it's possible to have an Ultimate GalacticPetey since you're the main character, but I want to see the power spread around. Maybe if everyone had an Ultimate form... that could work. It is your story, though, so you can choose to accept my advice or not...

No. I don't really care about X. I care about you. I don't want you to be the supreme hero of the day, a Gary Stu and all that.

Maybe because you spoiled the entire story and this is sounding too much of making only yourself extraordinary.

Gino Weinberg said:
Maybe because you spoiled the entire story and this is sounding too much of making only yourself extraordinary.
I agree with that. We haven't gotten word on any other characters, really.
And you know that you don't Have to be in the story?

I would try to make it equal! "Except you" is implying you're just trying to please us.

You didn't know that
I'm a boy. My name may be GLaDOS but that doesn't change anything.

Sorry, when I type during the night some typos and many errors are made.

Now back to the story.

Back