The Rise of X

Possibly. I was talking more about the fact that you need to destroy the trillions of individual cells in order to kill Mastermind.

But yes, I doubt that X will not be overpowered.

I understand that. It's your story; if you want to ruin it through cliches and unrealisticly overpowered villains, then go ahead.

I'm just gonna ignore you now.

Anyway, I need three more minor characters for a scene later. Anyone interested?

It's amusing how many people on here get pissed off if anyone says anything even slightly negative about their stories on here.

Nabber said:
Possibly. I was talking more about the fact that you need to destroy the trillions of individual cells in order to kill Mastermind.

It's suppose to be a reference to one of Godzilla's passive abilities.

Nabber said:
It's amusing how many people on here get pissed off if anyone says anything even slightly negative about their stories on here.
Amen bro

Li Xingke said:
Nabber said:

It's suppose to be a reference to one of Godzilla's passive abilities.
Well actually, I based it off of Cell. Godzilla can regenerate, but not from one cell.

Yeah, sorry about not making the date. I'm working on the story as I type here. While you wait for the next chapter, enjoy the soundtrack that's on Userpedia.

Back