Name some of your fears/phobias

I scared of anything that's sharp, staple and nail guns, scary movies that fail epically, and getting anything below and B, especially tests.

None now, though I used to be afraid of death.

I'm scared of cats, dogs and heights.

Reason for cats and dogs:
I own a pet cat named Felicia, and she scratches people. I think that all cats and dogs are like this.

Reason for heights:
I'm scared of falling off and injuring myself.

Crossing busy streets.

I can't handle big cities because of the streets with a million cars on them at once. I always think a car isn't going to stop or it's a drunk driver or something. Luckily I live in a relatively small town. :)

Baby Time said:
I'm scared of cats, dogs and heights.

Feliniphobia, cynophobia, and acrophobia, respectively.

CharizardLover said:
I scared of anything that's sharp, staple and nail guns, scary movies that fail epically, and getting anything below and B, especially tests.

I can't tell if your serious. That would be aichmophobia for the first three, and...I'm really not sure about the others...

And I think I have Spheksophobia and Apiphobia, a fear of wasps and bees.

Did you know there is such thing as hobophobia? Fearof hobos obviously.

Friggatriskaidekaphobia or Paraskevidekatriaphobia is the fear of friday the 13th, and Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is the fear of the number 666.

I don't have that many fears, other than certain things I don't like (ex. screamers in videos)

I also used to have triskadekaphobia (fear of the number 13), but not anymore. But still, to this day, whenever I count stuff out loud I never say 13 (so I go like 11, 12, blah, 14)

Arachnophobia and aquaphobia. I live in one of the worst countries for both, too. Yup.

13 1313
13 13
13 13
13 13
13 13
13 131313
13 13
13 13
13 13
13 13
13 1313

Forgive the crappy 13, please.

Ned Kelly said:
Arachnophobia and aquaphobia. I live in one of the worst countries for both, too. Yup.

You took all the fun out of looking up the obscure names of phobias, even though those are pretty easy.

Heights, bees, public speaking, being in public in general, roller coasters, cruise ships, Diet Pepsi...

I could go on and on.

Toad85 said:
Heights, bees, public speaking, being in public in general, roller coasters, cruise ships, Diet Pepsi...

I could go on and on.

?

Toad85 said:

I could go on and on.
Acrophobia, Glossophobia, Agoraphobia, Veloxrotaphobia, and there is no actual phobia for a fear of boats. Go figure. Diet Pepsi is Crappynastywaterynotasgoodascokedrinkophobia.

banjonator1 said:
Toad85 said:

I could go on and on.
Acrophobia, Glossophobia, Agoraphobia, Veloxrotaphobia, and there is no actual phobia for a fear of boats. Go figure. Diet Pepsi is Crappynastywaterynotasgoodascokedrinkophobia.

Coke FTW

Ned Kelly said:

1211946239106.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg

I am terribly afraid of any body of water that I can't see the bottom of.

Herr Shyguy said:
I am terribly afraid of and body of water that I can't see the bottom of.
Edit: Oh, it's supposed to be any.

It's spiders that get me mostly.

Heights, drowning, extreme weather, tragic accidents, death, screamers, being in a dark, small room alone for a very long time, and bugs.

The link statues from Majora's Mask. The reason is because of a scary video on Youtube I saw that was slightly related to the BEN story.

I want to post a picture of it here, but when I tried to, I was honestly too afraid to click on it. It's a strange phobia.

Back