Nintendo needs to put in a shooting game again, and maybe do it with Mario.

Well actually there ARE games out there that is a Mario shooting game, but it's made by random people and not official so....I shut up.

Not a shooter like Call of Duty or Doom, but I was thinking along the lines of Super Duel Mode in Mario Party 5. It would be interesting if that was developed into a full blown game.

What about Dawn of the Koopas? Or Resident Kamek?

Pinkie Pie said:
Call of Duty isn't a zombie-based shooter. You ruined the joke.
Not entirely true, as Black Ops has a Zombie mode.

Skull Kid said:
House of the Bowser then.

In Europe, House of the Dead was called Curien Mansion, if I recall right. Luigi's Mansion was way less extreme though; cartoon violence, instead of intense realistic violence.

MnSG said:
In Europe, House of the Dead was called Curien Mansion, if I recall right. Luigi's Mansion was way less extreme though; cartoon violence, instead of intense realistic violence.
First off, your wording is clearly biased against games with "realistic violence" (which is in itself a fairly loose term, so what are you even getting at?), so shut up. Second, I hope you're joking; saying House of the Dead has "realistic" violence and gore is like saying Duke Nukem is a mature, thought-provoking thrill-ride of an epic.

randomly making a new type of spinoff can test the market
such as Mario Hotel (uh, though I'd love to see a gain with stragetic business operation)
or Dance Dance series in Mario

you have to consider how this type of game can fit in Mario style
there are many Mario world scenes and stylish vehicles in Kart series
so you have to think guns or shooting devices looking like Mario style

Play the Metroid Prime series.

Dorayaki said:
randomly making a new type of spinoff can test the market
such as Mario Hotel (uh, though I'd love to see a gain with stragetic business operation)
or Dance Dance series in Mario

you have to consider how this type of game can fit in Mario style
there are many Mario world scenes and stylish vehicles in Kart series
so you have to think guns or shooting devices looking like Mario style

Huh, Super Scope can fit the bill.

Back