Do you think Mario Kart 7 not having Solo Vs is a good move

-Solo Vs

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters
It's not exactly a smart move, and if that's the case, then I doubt that solo Battle exists as well; can't have one without the other.

I don't particularly care whether it's in or not. I'm still getting the game.

No.

I can't do 33 race cups. I think it might be the lack of space.

Skull Kid said:
I can't do 33 race cups. I think it might be the lack of space.

3DS game cartridges are said to hold up to nearly 8 GB, which is more than what a single-layered Wii ISO can hold.

Can you play online Multiplayer without friends.

It wasnt a good move but its nowhere near enough to break the game.

And I think you can play online multiplayer without friends.

I did it a bit in Mario Kart DS, but I usually just did the Grand Prix matches anyway so doing 150cc is pretty much the same thing.

Crackin355 said:
I did it a bit in Mario Kart DS, but I usually just did the Grand Prix matches anyway so doing 150cc is pretty much the same thing.

The main flaw for not having VS mode is that you're not able to set up a custom All-Cup Tour.

I liked Mario Kart Super Circuit btw. Very Fun. Waluigi isn't in the game as we know of yet. theres so little a chance of him being in its probably best to say he's not gonna be in. And it isn't that bad. You just ahve to Play Grand Priz instead which is fine.

I like to choose tracks to race, I like to pick all Bowser castle tracks in MKW 4 races and MK7 need to have time trials

Of course it'll have Time Trials. Thats where the online Ghost Data is used. or making Ghost data to put online in general.

Ghost Data = Time Trial

So Time Trials were technically shown in some of the first trailers.

Back