Mario or Luigi?

Who do you prefer: Mario or Luigi?

• Mario

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Luigi

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
I prefer Mario, Luigi may have a personality but mario has a better one being brave and has courage and a love for Pizza

well Mario is more braver in my opinion and mario likes italian food , pizza is one right?

okay the reason why i prefer mario is that he has an awsome italian accent hes chubby and original

but i like luigi too i just prefer mario

I voted Luigi. I just love his personnality... He can be " weak " sometimes but that's also the reason why I like him... I like Mario too but Luigi is my favorite Nintendo character ! :D

Paper Yoshi said:
I voted for Luigi. In fact, he was my favorite character some years ago, before Yoshi took that title.
Same with me, but before Yoshi it was commander shroob, then fawful, then midbus, then Bowser, then Kamek, then Yoshi

in personal view, I see Luigi more humanity while Mario seems always "braver" and shows fewer funny or personal features
so I think the staff can focus on it in future main games

Mario. I loved him since I was a child. I like Luigi too, but he's a tad overrated.

Besides, Mario can emulate my thoughts and actions and use my personality so he can be me in a sense. At least, that is what Nintendo's intention with characters like Link is. The hero can be the player.

Back