Life-size Mario Kart karts at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Meh. I don't want to be caught driving around in those.
Then again, I don't want to be caught driving around at all. I don't have a driver's license.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
I would so love to drive one of those. It would be so fun!
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
Nabber said:
Meh. I don't want to be caught driving around in those.
Then again, I don't want to be caught driving around at all. I don't have a driver's license.
They didn't let you drive around in them, obviously, but they let you sit in them. Man, I would have loved to go.

Baby Luigi said:
I would so love to drive one of those. It would be so fun!
I KNOW RIGHT??? Too bad there wasn't a Jet Bubble there.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Apparently you could win one...what the hell is anyone going to do with one of those on a regular basis?
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
Actually, I just re-read, they didn't let you sit in them, but they actually run! They go at a top speed of 40 MPH. Hell yes.

Mario4Ever said:
Apparently you could win one...what the hell is anyone going to do with one of those on a regular basis?
Um... drive it around their yard? Idk
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Mario4Ever said:
Apparently you could win one...what the hell is anyone going to do with one of those on a regular basis?
Bragging rights, obviously.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Baby Luigi said:
Mario4Ever said:
Apparently you could win one...what the hell is anyone going to do with one of those on a regular basis?
Bragging rights, obviously.
Won't do much good if the people in one's neighborhood aren't MK fans.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Mario4Ever said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario4Ever said:
Apparently you could win one...what the hell is anyone going to do with one of those on a regular basis?
Bragging rights, obviously.
Won't do much good if the people in one's neighborhood aren't MK fans.
It's still bragging rights, though.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
New Super Mario said:
They remind me kind of like go karts. They're awesome!
Well, they ARE go karts.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Do you need a license to drive go karts? Their top speed is only 40 miles per hour and are a lot lighter than cars.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Baby Luigi said:
Do you need a license to drive go karts? Their top speed is only 40 miles per hour and are a lot lighter than cars.
Not as long as you are on private property.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Well, I find driving a go kart similar to riding a bike.
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
Mario4Ever said:
Won't do much good if the people in one's neighborhood aren't MK fans.
It won't matter. I would love to drive it down my street, though.

PokemonMaster said:
I need that. That is so awesome. I would love to drive in it.
New Super Mario said:
I'd buy that even though I'd have to wait to drive it
I agree with both of you. It would be just like being in the video game! Except... no special items or courses.

Also, the two karts I saw in the picture were Mario's Standard Kart and Queen Bee's Standard Kart.



Or maybe that's Luigi's kart. It has the L emblem on the side, but it looks like Queen Bee's kart.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Nega-Man said:
I agree with both of you. It would be just like being in the video game! Except... no special items or courses.

Also, the two karts I saw in the picture were Mario's Standard Kart and Queen Bee's Standard Kart.

http://www.coolhouseonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/nintendo-west-coast-customs-life-size-mario-karts-la-auto-show-4.jpg

Or maybe that's Luigi's kart. It has the L emblem on the side, but it looks like Queen Bee's kart.
They called it Luigi's "default" kart. Odd.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Nega-Man said:
Heh. I coulda sworn that was Queen Bee's kart.
Who didn't? That kart was shaped like a bee and Queen Bee is a bee, so.
 

YoshiKartWii

Masami Iwasawa
Oh my gravy that is so amazing!

instead of an actual real car or truck,

i'd rather have one of those ;D
 
Top