Life-size Mario Kart karts at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

MCS

Donkey Kong
Meh. I don't want to be caught driving around in those.
Then again, I don't want to be caught driving around at all. I don't have a driver's license.

I would so love to drive one of those. It would be so fun!

Nabber said:
Meh. I don't want to be caught driving around in those.
Then again, I don't want to be caught driving around at all. I don't have a driver's license.

They didn't let you drive around in them, obviously, but they let you sit in them. Man, I would have loved to go.

Baby Luigi said:
I would so love to drive one of those. It would be so fun!

I KNOW RIGHT??? Too bad there wasn't a Jet Bubble there.

Apparently you could win one...what the hell is anyone going to do with one of those on a regular basis?

Actually, I just re-read, they didn't let you sit in them, but they actually run! They go at a top speed of 40 MPH. Hell yes.

Mario4Ever said:
Apparently you could win one...what the hell is anyone going to do with one of those on a regular basis?

Um... drive it around their yard? Idk

Mario4Ever said:

Bragging rights, obviously.

FMGBASKFH said:
I'd like to have one of those, to be honest.

Who doesn't? ;)

Baby Luigi said:
Mario4Ever said:

Won't do much good if the people in one's neighborhood aren't MK fans.

Mario4Ever said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario4Ever said:

It's still bragging rights, though.

New Super Mario said:
They remind me kind of like go karts. They're awesome!

Well, they ARE go karts.

Do you need a license to drive go karts? Their top speed is only 40 miles per hour and are a lot lighter than cars.

Baby Luigi said:
Do you need a license to drive go karts? Their top speed is only 40 miles per hour and are a lot lighter than cars.

Not as long as you are on private property.

Well, I find driving a go kart similar to riding a bike.

Mario4Ever said:

It won't matter. I would love to drive it down my street, though.

PokemonMaster said:
I need that. That is so awesome. I would love to drive in it.

New Super Mario said:
I'd buy that even though I'd have to wait to drive it

I agree with both of you. It would be just like being in the video game! Except... no special items or courses.

Also, the two karts I saw in the picture were Mario's Standard Kart and Queen Bee's Standard Kart.

nintendo-west-coast-customs-life-size-mario-karts-la-auto-show-4.jpg

Or maybe that's Luigi's kart. It has the L emblem on the side, but it looks like Queen Bee's kart.

Nega-Man said:
I agree with both of you. It would be just like being in the video game! Except... no special items or courses.

Also, the two karts I saw in the picture were Mario's Standard Kart and Queen Bee's Standard Kart.

http://www.coolhouseonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/nintendo-west-coast-customs-life-size-mario-karts-la-auto-show-4.jpg

Or maybe that's Luigi's kart. It has the L emblem on the side, but it looks like Queen Bee's kart.

They called it Luigi's "default" kart. Odd.

Nega-Man said:
Heh. I coulda sworn that was Queen Bee's kart.

Who didn't? That kart was shaped like a bee and Queen Bee is a bee, so.

Oh my gravy that is so amazing!

instead of an actual real car or truck,

i'd rather have one of those ;D

Back