SMG Series Talk

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
Just to place to talk about anything SMG series. Like, have you ever wondered what was that Flying Saucer from the first game and what do those pillars in the background of the SlipSand Galaxy are, or what's in the pyramid itself?

The Super Mario Galaxy series is the best. I hated how they made Galaxy 2's story totally and completely unrelated to Galaxy 1's, as if it never happened.

FMGBASKFH said:
The Super Mario Galaxy series is the best. I hated how they made Galaxy 2's story totally and completely unrelated to Galaxy 1's, as if it never happened.

Well I did theorize that the events from Super Mario Galaxy were erased after the supernova explosion. Because of that, the Star Festival never happened, and hardly anyone remembers the events, with only a few exceptions.

I also theorized that New Super Mario Bros. Wii played a role in how Super Mario Galaxy 2 came to play.

MnSG said:
FMGBASKFH said:

Well I did theorize that the events from Super Mario Galaxy were erased after the supernova explosion. Because of that, the Star Festival never happened, and hardly anyone remembers the events, with only a few exceptions.

I also theorized that New Super Mario Bros. Wii played a role in how Super Mario Galaxy 2 came to play.

Can you elaborate on that last part, please? I'm intrigued. I also like your theory about the supernova erasing the events of Galaxy 1. The thing is that it's a fan theory, not the official one stated by Miyamoto :(

FMGBASKFH said:
Can you elaborate on that last part, please? I'm intrigued. I also like your theory about the supernova erasing the events of Galaxy 1. The thing is that it's a fan theory, not the official one stated by Miyamoto :(

Well, during the Bowser battle, Kamek used his magic to make Bowser a giant. This probably inspired Bowser to try to conquer the galaxy as a giant.

And I am pretty much aware that this is a fan theory. The Mario series often focuses a lot more on game play than the actual story.

I never paid much attention to the plot unless it's one of the RPG games...

Bop1996 said:
I never paid much attention to the plot unless it's one of the RPG games...
Well I do if it's not just Peach getting Kidnapped.

I decided to check those hell valley sky people and sure enough, they were eerie as the people called them.

Baby Luigi said:
I decided to check those hell valley sky people and sure enough, they were eerie as the people called them.
To this day I find those things creepy

Yoshidude99 said:
Bowser probably stole the Flying Saucer from the Shroobs and modified it

I tend to treat the Mario & Luigi games as their own separate series. If I had to guess, Bowser may have found a way to contact the Topman Tribe, and they allowed him to use their UFOs.

Mario4Ever said:
Reminds me of that Rosalina proposal.

What is that exactly?

Anyway, I did theorize that Rosalina used to be the princess of a kingdom that existed long before Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser were even born. How else can I explain her crown?

MnSG said:
Mario4Ever said:
Reminds me of that Rosalina proposal.

What is that exactly?

Anyway, I did theorize that Rosalina used to be the princess of a kingdom that existed long before Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser were even born. How else can I explain her crown?

I'm too lazy to dig for it, but it was Zero777's proposal concerning whether or not Rosalina was an alien (whether or not her article warranted the Alien template).

Well I highly doubt that Rosalina is an alien, since it's clear to me that she used to live on the exact same planet as Mario.

MnSG said:
Well I highly doubt that Rosalina is an alien, since it's clear to me that she used to live on the exact same planet as Mario.

Same...that proposal was interesting, to say the least.

Yoshidude99 said:
What I want to know about SMG is how Rosalina is the mother of all the Lumas but is human

She basically treats the Lumas like they're her children, even though they're not related.

Back