SMG Series Talk

Yoshidude99 said:
Ok.I also wonder why Yoshi has a house in space.

He might be one of those Yoshis who are not native to the Mushroom Planet.

Speking of Yoshi, he mentioned that he was trying to save his friends at SMG2. But we never see his friends, who do you think his friends are?

Pandapowah said:
Speking of Yoshi, he mentioned that he was trying to save his friends at SMG2. But we never see his friends, who do you think his friends are?

The Lumas? Probable, since this Yoshi might not be from the Mushroom Planet.

Didn't his message say that he was out helping his friends? I was under the impression that he was referring to Mario/Luigi and Peach.

He probably meant the subtitles that you'll see when you hatch Yoshi for the first time.

Toad85 said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I guess that is possible since he can talk too

He talked in SMW, too.

Nope.avi.

Those were sound effects made from scratching a record.

Unless I'm totally misunderstanding what you're talking about.

You're totally misunderstanding what I'm talking about.

Toad85 said:
MnSG said:
He probably meant the subtitles that you'll see when you hatch Yoshi for the first time.
*facepalm*

What's with that? He's right.

My bad then. Whenever someone facepalms after I make a statement, it's often a case of sarcasm that I sense.

MnSG said:
My bad then. Whenever someone facepalms after I make a statement, it's often a case of sarcasm that I sense.

When I see someone facepalm, I usually interpret it as "Derp, you missed the point idiot."

Epic Nitwit said:
MnSG said:

When I see someone facepalm, I usually interpret it as "Derp, you missed the point idiot."
That just about sums it up.

Here's a good topic for discussion: which do you prefer, SMG giving us less galaxies with more per galaxy, but some weren't great, vs SMG2 giving us more galaxies, less in each, but all were pretty good?

Epic Nitwit said:
MnSG said:

Oh, my bad then. I probably should not have phrased my facepalm that way then.

Any galaxy that began with "Melty".

Back