Thoughts on a Mario Kart for Wii U

SuperNick3DLand

nickicksbutt7 on the main SuperMarioWiki
I would wounder what they could implement in the game?

Hopefully a better online and maybe even the Wii U's abilities can be implemented in.

There is a button that allows you to modify your post. It is to the left of the Quote button.

And it would be good if you explained "better online".

I think they should fix the items and keep Time Trial.

Vinnie said:
There is a button that allows you to modify your post. It is to the left of the Quote button.

And it would be good if you explained "better online".
Mario Kart Wii's Wi-Fi had so many connection problems, they need to fix the problem of being shut off in the middle of a Race

SuperNick3DLand said:
Bop1996 said:
I think they should fix the items and keep Time Trial.
What do you mean be fix items? :mario:
If you don't know what I mean, then you've never unlocked 150cc or Mirror mode <_<

Vinnie said:
You don't unlock 150cc.
You're right. Haven't played it longer than 15 minutes then.

SuperNick3DLand said:
Id like to have a make a track option in a Mario Kart game.
Not me, unless Nintendo lets us play others' created tracks off the internet.

Bop1996 said:
SuperNick3DLand said:

Like what they used to do with Brawl?

Mario4Ever said:
Bop1996 said:
SuperNick3DLand said:

Like what they used to do with Brawl?
Pretty much. I'd like to reap the benefits of those people with 1337 track creating skills.

It would be interesting if you can only start with the 50cc, and you have to finish in the top 3 in all cups to unlock 100cc. You must then repeat the task on 100cc to unlock 150cc, and then do the same thing for 150cc to get Mirror Mode.

By doing that, players would be required to start out on the easier skill levels before being allowed to advance to the harder skill levels.

My ideas

+Bring back all previous characters into Mario Kart Wii U EXCEPT for Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, and Metal Mario.
+Bring back customizable karts. I know I haven't experienced it myself, but it's still awesome to this day
+Oh, and bring back the gliders and the ability to drive underwater. The underwater driving in the videos look cool and are a great and creative way to make a course.
+Maybe when you unlock someone, you must race against him and beat him in order to unlock him.
+Return the Mega Mushroom. Personal reasons, though.
+For new racers, add Lubba, Boom Boom, Pun Pun, E. Gadd, and maybe a penguin.
+Add a paint jobs feature.
+More specific customizable karts. Like, maybe adding a spoiler, grills, or bigger pipes?
+Different vehicles to use. Being a Diddy Kong Racing fan, I would like to see planes/hovercrafts and other methods of transportation other than karts.
+For WiFi, you can choose to add CPU racers as filler racers or not. People that disconnect will get replaced by CPU racers.
+Keep the 8 racers. 12 was too hectic, especially in places like Cookie Land.
+Have 40 courses, like Super Circuit.

I know that's extremely ambitious ideas, but, hey, a person like me can dream, right?

we don't know whether most games will be in WiiU just like Smash bros, if we see WiiU as a real new console
so if you want to discuss, maybe you have to enroll all recurring series

Back