The next Mario platformer that has NSMBWii style co-op needs the four babies.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
Wario and Waluigi kidnapped Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy and Rosalina. Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach and Baby Daisy must help save them!

-Up to 4 players can take part!
-Online co-op allowed with friends!
-Ride on a Yoshi and help out your friend's baby!

There. The babies appear again after their last appearance in Sluggers. Baby Daisy, Daisy and Waluigi appear outside of a spinoff game for the first time. Online co-op supported. Wario and Waluigi become the main villains for the first time. We get a Yoshi's Island game again. 5 birds killed with only one stone. Problem solved for everybody.

How can you say no to this game?

Baby Time said:
How can you say no to this game?
No.

I'm not a big baby fan, so I'd rather play as the grown counterparts in all cases except that of Waluigi...

it's seems very low feasibility
since at first the staff haven't improved their main games at least with main toads recurring or playable
I don't see how can you persuade the staff to make babies to be playable
since they are still "minor" in Mario series

I think if you love babies, ask for the next Yoshi and M&L RPG game in Wii is more reasonable

I would so approve of this, except Nintendo would never do this. :(

I want a 3D mario game with 4 player co-op, but that would take a while to impletate, and it could fail. They almost got it for Super Mario 64 DS, but they must have scrapped it.

That would have been awesome to have 3D multiplayer in Super Mario 64 DS. Too bad it didn't work out for Nintendo it seems. But maybe in the future, it could happen.

I would say yes, but:

A: NOT A PLATFORMER.
B: NO BABY DAISY. EVER. I NEVER WANT TO SEE HER MUG AGAIN.
C: IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE THE HEROES BABIES, MAKE THE VILLAINS BABIES (i.e. Baby Bowser, Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi, etc.)
D: WHY THE HECK DID YOU INCLUDE ROSALINA?
E: NO YOSHI, UNLESS YOSHI IS ALSO A BABY.
F: ADULTS ARE UNLOCKABLE.

A new Yoshi's Island game for consoles would be nice, and they could definitely incorporate features from NSMBWii, but Baby NSMB would just be silly. I'd like to see each Baby and each Yoshi colour have different attributes so you could mix and match special abilities a la Double Dash.

I would like babies independent from Yoshi more times.

No.

I seriously have nothing more to say on the matter.

I don't see the appeal of these baby characters. I've always seen them as supporting characters compared to their grown counterparts, and I would hate having to play as them in any sort of platformer, let alone one with co-op.

Mario4Ever said:
I don't see the appeal of these baby characters. I've always seen them as supporting characters compared to their grown counterparts, and I would hate having to play as them in any sort of platformer, let alone one with co-op.

Well, opinions are opinions.

Toad85 said:
I would say yes, but:

C: IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE THE HEROES BABIES, MAKE THE VILLAINS BABIES (i.e. Baby Bowser, Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi, etc.)
You seem to be against this.
I would actually would like to see the Babies in a Main game.

Skull Kid said:
Toad85 said:
I would say yes, but:

I think they already are if you count the Yoshi series or Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

I think we have a better chance of seeing a Luigi and Bowser jr. team-up game.

But seriously am I the only one who thinks Luigi and Bowser Jr. would make a cool team?

apocalypseArisen said:
But seriously am I the only one who thinks Luigi and Bowser Jr. would make a cool team?

It's a little random, but I'm pretty neutral on having Luigi and Bowser Jr. team up.

Skull Kid said:
Toad85 said:
I would say yes, but:

I'm not against seeing the Babies as the main heroes for once. Just not in the way WSR is describing.

As someone said, even though that idea might be a possibility, Nintendo themselves still have to question themselves if that approach would ever become a reality in a game installment. Just because someone thinks about an idea doesn't mean it will always get a green light.

SuperNick3DLand said:
If you want to make a game with multiplayer and 4 babies, just make a Yoshi Island remake
Yes and no. I'd like another Mario game with the babies, plus with the original Yoshi's Island formula, but the multiplayer would be virtually impossible because Yoshi's Island was originally intended to be a one player game. They could work around that, but in my opinion, it wouldn't be the same.

Rosalina is my favorite character EVER, but I don't understand why you randomly threw her in there.

It would be nice to have a 3D feature where you can control the babies and you can switch them a la Donkey Kong 64, where you can switch between Donkey, Diddy, Tiny, among others. Each baby, coupled with a different-colored Yoshi, would have different abilities and powers. And they shouldn't depend THAT much on Yoshi. They should only them for special occasions. We all saw how independent Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can be in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.

But I don't think this could work and I think it would actually suck. So NO game for the babies. Especially Baby Daisy.

If Nintendo did that i'd lose their respect. good thing their not that dumb.

Babies are only extras to fill in spots in spin-offs and the occasional game (Yoshi's Island/M&L:PiT)
I'd rather just another 4 player co-op game that has absolutely nothing to do with babies. Yes. That would probably sell.

Back