Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uniju said:
They both suck.

You suck.

PiT was too short, and most of it was just goign through levels gand blue warp pipes. That was so boring.

Super Star Saga was much more fun. =D

Too bad I lost it. D=

Uniju said:
Actually, no, YOU suck for liking such suckey games.

Omg u am hurt mai feeligns i am cry nao ;-;

Partners in Time was awesome!

Supepstar Saga was fun, but I got stuck on Cackletta and then never played again.

I enjoyed SS much more than PiT. Simply because PiT, short as it is, is less a game and more a test of ones patients.

Moogle said:
Omg u am hurt mai feeligns i am cry nao ;-;
Uniju said:
Moogle said:
You suck.

PiT was too short, and most of it was just goign through levels gand blue warp pipes. That was so boring.

Super Star Saga was much more fun. =D

Too bad I lost it. D=
Uniju said:
They both suck.
Actually, no, both of you suck, for forcing your opinions on one another, acting as if you are the one with the correct opinion (even though there is NO correct opinion), and for flaming each other. >_>

PiT is better, IMO, but that's just me. The humour was much better with the Baby Mario Bros. in it, and, I guess I liked the story plot a little bit more, but that's just my opinion.

Uniju said:

NO. YOUR OPINION SUCKS AND YOU SUCK FOR IT STFU. [/uniju]

I actually liked SS better. Comedy and plot wise, they were equal. But using items instead of new Bro Moves wasn't the best choice, IMO.

I really like MLSS although the part in PiT where you fight Sunnycide wihth the help of the Yoshis was cool.

You do, but this isn't the place nor the time to discuss t'is matter.

I only played PIT. The battle sytem is a load of fun, but the dungeon-like design of the levels is rather obring, I heard MLSSS have a better level desing.

Both of you freaking suck.

Stop wasting forum space and talk about the frigging thread.

I really loved SSS. Too bad PiT didn't live up to my expectations.

3Dejong said:

The only time I saw you angrier was when Wayoshi insulted Catholic religion in the chat, but I agree. Both of you, take your petty rivalry elsewhere, this is starting to get aggravating.

Blitzwing said:
3Dejong said:

The only time I saw you angrier was when Wayoshi insulted Catholic religion in the chat, but I agree. Both of you, take your petty rivalry elsewhere, this is starting to get aggravating.

I didn't know he was insulting Catholics; all I know is that he was insulting the belief of an intelligent creator.

I'm not Catholic; my family doesn't even go to church. We home0church and just follow the Bible.

We need a creation/evolution debate.

AND STUFFIT, BOTH OF YOU.

Querry: Should we create a thread where users could setlle of their scores without having to bring up their disputes in every topics?

On-Topic: I haven nothing to say. Except the boss batles in PIT were fun, especially Kamek.

Blitzwing said:
Querry: Should we create a thread where users could setlle of their scores without having to bring up their disputes in every topics?

On-Topic: I haven nothing to say. Except the boss batles in PIT were fun, especially Kamek.

Query: IT'S CALLED THE CHAT ROOM.

On-Topic: Word that.

Enough.

We're all starting to act immature.

Moral: Do not start fights, and when someone insults you, just laugh at it and don't flame back.

Oh, and if you're the one who flung the insult, STFU.

3Dejong said:
Enough.

We're all starting to act immature.

Moral: Do not start fights, and when someone insults you, just laugh at it and don't flame back.

Oh, and if you're the one who flung the insult, STFU.

3D has a point. :cry:

superstar saga rocked

Luigi's thunderhand just made the game, he never got that ability back in any other mario game after that from what i know

Back