• Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

• I don't like neither

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, as said way earlier (Not gonna quote it lol), someone said PiT's levels were more of a test of patience. Both games pretty much had that. THey both had tons of enemies that could get annoying fast if you were trying to beat them all. PiT was kinda short, but I liked it's smoother animations and stuff. SS was kinda choppy, but longer and, sorta funner. The perfect M&L batte = PiT but only Mario and Luigi.

Mr. Toadbert-san, herro

Toadbert101 said:
Well, as said way earlier (Not gonna quote it lol), someone said PiT's levels were more of a test of patience. Both games pretty much had that. THey both had tons of enemies that could get annoying fast if you were trying to beat them all. PiT was kinda short, but I liked it's smoother animations and stuff. SS was kinda choppy, but longer and, sorta funner. The perfect M&L batte = PiT but only Mario and Luigi.

It wasn't so much the levels as the bosses.
*Remembers spending an entire day fighting the big mutant shroob princess*

Superstar sega!!!!!! nuff said.

i´m go for partners in time because i´m have a pic of fire mario bros in partners in time. ;)

fire MARIO bros said:
i´m go for partners in time because i´m have a pic of fire mario bros in partners in time. ;)
Epic fail for liking a game just because of that.

Anyways, Superstar Saga is a lot better, IMO. IT HAD POPPLE. Popple FTW. That, and it seemed more fun, at least to me.

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Anyways, Superstar Saga is a lot better, IMO. IT HAD POPPLE. Popple FTW. That, and it seemed more fun, at least to me.
Superstar Saga was more challenging. Which is why I like it. I could beat PiT 4 times while I beat SS once. PiT was too easy...

Garlic Man said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Superstar Saga was more challenging. Which is why I like it. I could beat PiT 4 times while I beat SS once. PiT was too easy...
Yeah, Trunkle was a b*tch.

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Trunkle... is that... wait, who is that again? The rock with the tree on its head?

Anyway...

*Imagines the Bros. as they appear in SS versus the Bros. and Baby Bros. in PiT.*

The Original should've been called Super Sparta Saga. :3

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:

3...months to beat him, man 3 MONTHS!

Xpike said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Dude, he was, like, the easiest boss in Mario history! (if you knew the trick, that is...)

Garlic Man said:
Xpike said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Dude, he was, like, the easiest boss in Mario history! (if you knew the trick, that is...)

Wut trick?

Xpike said:
Garlic Man said:
Xpike said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Wut trick?
Don't bother attacking the tree. 'Tis useless.

The actual Trunkle or the thing on it's head?

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
The actual Trunkle or the thing on it's head?
Teh tihng on ihs ehad.

I've only played PiT, all I can say

I COME ALL THIS WAY TO FIGHT THE THREE CHEAPEST BOSSES EVAR!!!!111one

Rosalina Spalko said:

They're waaaaaay easier than SS's final boss.

ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Cackletta is easy with red and green peppers.

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Cackletta is easy with red and green peppers.
Cackletta's easy anyway, but way harder than the shroob princesses.

ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

M&L is going to be like a NEW SONIC SERIES, going from good to bad :O

Back