• I don't like neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
I've only played PiT, all I can say

I COME ALL THIS WAY TO FIGHT THE THREE CHEAPEST BOSSES EVAR!!!!111one
They're waaaaaay easier than SS's final boss.

W-wait, WHAT?

D: D: D: The fight with her was harder then any boss I've ever fought in Mario genre history, INCLUDING CULEX

...... :-X

Rosalina Spalko said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

W-wait, WHAT?

D: D: D: The fight with her was harder then any boss I've ever fought in Mario genre history, INCLUDING CULEX

Man, I forget the name of SS's final boss, but she be eaaaasy...

Rosalina Spalko said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

W-wait, WHAT?

WHAT, Sir you don't know you to play RPGs.

Xpike said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:
i´m go for partners in time because i´m have a pic of fire mario bros in partners in time. ;)
Epic fail for liking a game just because of that.

Anyways, Superstar Saga is a lot better, IMO. IT HAD POPPLE. Popple FTW. That, and it seemed more fun, at least to me.
Superstar Saga was more challenging. Which is why I like it. I could beat PiT 4 times while I beat SS once. PiT was too easy...
Yeah, Trunkle was a b*tch.

3...months to beat him, man 3 MONTHS!
You attack him for 30 minutes, he splits, and you think "He's gonna die soon! w00t!", he reforms into one thing again, and it goes on for 5 hours and then you die, you almost throw your GBA/SP/DS/GCN out the window, you turn emo for three months and you're somehow not dead from all the cutting and suicide attempts, and then you beat him. Then a freak accident crushes your game, and you jump out a window and die.

I'm referring to some random person, not you, since you're not dead.

Xpike said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

W-wait, WHAT?

WHAT, Sir you don't know you to play RPGs.

you worded that funny, I dunno if you're saying I dunno how to play RPGs right. I mean, I play Final Fantasy V thru XII and came out on top (I even beat Ruby in FFVII)

I dunno, maybe it was because I was missing something or whatnot, but the fight against Elder Princess Shroob just seemed waaaayyy too long and redundant

Which is funny, since I just beat Paper Mario 1k door again and crushed the Shadow Queen in ten minutes

Rosalina Spalko said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

W-wait, WHAT?

...learn how to use mix flowers and copy flowers (ulta-free badges are useful too). I beat the final one in 2.5 turns with mix flowers and have done 1777 damage with a copy flower to the younger shroob princess.

ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

W-wait, WHAT?

...learn how to use mix flowers and copy flowers (ulta-free badges are useful too). I beat the final one in 2.5 turns with mix flowers and have done 1777 damage with a copy flower to the younger shroob princess.
I can be devestating with a few copy flowers in hand... >:D

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

W-wait, WHAT?

I can be devestating with a few copy flowers in hand... >:D
I have two ulta-free badges. So, yeah, I only need one copy flower to be devastating.

SS all the way. But I can't beat Cackletta's Ghost >_<. The only Final Boss I've versed in the Mario series that I have not yet beat. Also I just attacked Trunkles tree that was on his head with Bros. Moves.

Storm Yoshi said:
SS all the way. But I can't beat Cackletta's Ghost >_<. The only Final Boss I've versed in the Mario series that I have not yet beat. Also I just attacked Trunkles tree that was on his head with Bros. Moves.

I could only beat Cackletta's Ghost at lv. 35/36, becuase it's when mah attacks were moar powerful and had all mah Bros. Atcks at Adv.

Storm Yoshi said:
SS all the way. But I can't beat Cackletta's Ghost >_<. The only Final Boss I've versed in the Mario series that I have not yet beat.
ya rly. It took me probably about 15 or so tries.

Cackletta's Ghost is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY harder then Princess Shroob. I spent 3 years trying to beat Cackletta's Ghost. Then I find out about the Mushroom Badges, and beat her in three tries. :mad:

Nintendoobsessed said:
Cackletta's Ghost is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY harder then Princess Shroob. I spent 3 years trying to beat Cackletta's Ghost. Then I find out about the Mushroom Badges, and beat her in three tries. :mad:
Princess Shroob is a complete pushover.

SmartGuy said:
Both games were epic, so it's hard to choose :-\
I was about to post something just like that, lol. :P

Back