Favorite Video Game Series Besides a Nintendo Series

Chrono series

Yoshidude99 said:
Skyylanders is just a bad version of Crash of the Titans with Spyro put in
Agreed. I hate the new Spyro, but love the classics. Crash was better than too, but it's not as bad as Spyro now

New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Skyylanders is just a bad version of Crash of the Titans with Spyro put in
Agreed. I hate the new Spyro, but love the classics. Crash was better than too, but it's not as bad as Spyro now

What was Crash of the Titans like, anyway? And maybe Skylanders wouldn't have such negative responses from fans if Spyro wasn't in it. But I think its gotten mostly positive reviews.

In Crash of the Titans you basically jack Titans and beat up enemies with them. Itsn't like the others but is still pretty fun

Yoshidude99 said:
In Crash of the Titans you basically jack Titans and beat up enemies with them. Itsn't like the others but is still pretty fun

Ok, is it levels in order, or do you get to them like in Twinsainity, or from a warp room?

In order though you have a level select screen. It was more fun finding them in Twinsanity but Twinsanity had the impossible Walrus chase

Yoshidude99 said:
In order though you have a level select screen. It was more fun finding them in Twinsanity but Twinsanity had the impossible Walrus chase

I remember that walrus.... that level must have been the hardest, except maybe for the final boss.

So, have you played Skylanders or are you basing your comparison on videos you've seen?

Portal and Team Fortress, I guess.

New Super Mario said:
(Not any of this new Skylanders junk)
I told my brother you typed that. He loves Skylanders and he got really really pissed and said Mario was junk.

I love aggravating my brother.

troll%252525252Bscience.jpg

Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:

I remember that walrus.... that level must have been the hardest, except maybe for the final boss.

So, have you played Skylanders or are you basing your comparison on videos you've seen?
Yeah he is hard the final boss is easy compared to it. Also Skylanders just looks weird in my opinion.Mind you though my freind likes it and he insisted it is good I dought he has played the originals though.

Yoshidude99 said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Yeah he is hard the final boss is easy compared to it. Also Skylanders just looks weird in my opinion.Mind you though my freind likes it and he insisted it is good I dought he has played the originals though.

It probably doesn't matter if he has played the originals. The only reason it is being compared to them is that they stuck Spyro in as a selling gimmick. Try not to compare it with the originals, but instead have an open mind and try it for yourself. You may find it is better than you think.

Yeah I don't count it as a Spyro game.I got asked if I would get it if Crash was in it and I answered mabye but they might of changed his look too

Skylanders is just a game with spyro slapped on. It looks really good except for people keep comparing it to classic spyro games. This is Not a Spyro game. act like the word spyro and character were never heard and play it like a new experience. Jeez, if your really insistent on calling the classics way better than go play them instead of wasting time rambling on about how you dont like newer games.

Nice Pyro :P

Yoshidude99 said:
Yeah I don't count it as a Spyro game.I got asked if I would get it if Crash was in it and I answered mabye but they might of changed his look too
Same here. The classics will never die anyway 8)

Crackin355 said:
Skylanders is just a game with spyro slapped on. It looks really good except for people keep comparing it to classic spyro games. This is Not a Spyro game. act like the word spyro and character were never heard and play it like a new experience.

Exactly what I've been trying to say. But we should probably drop the subject, as this is for favorite video game series, not Skylanders.

I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance 3D. Mostly because it has Neku in it and TWEWY is definitely one of my favourite games. Such a good storyline and good gameplay.

Rock Band.

The Spiked Red One said:
Favourite game besides Nintendo? Easy.

BANJO KAZOOIE

But just the first two. The third one is not good.
What is your opinion on the 4th and 5th ones

I enjoy Starcraft, Spore, and the Sonic series.

Nuts And Bolts by itself is a decent game. But that changes when you compare it to the first two. The one real thing I liked about it was that Grunty's rhyming had returned.

Anyway, my favorite SERIES OF ALL TIME, as a matter of fact, is Touhou Project.

Nuts and Bolts sucks. They should have stuck to their platforming roots. I cant even read the text since I dont have HD. Stupid shit game. I found it in the bargin bin at Wally World. THATS WHERE IT BELONGS!

I thought it was alright; the humor was on par with the previous games, and at least we got a continuation of the series... Although I'd like to see another BK game, with a return to its platforming roots.

Back