Favorite Video Game Series Besides a Nintendo Series

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
Pronouns
She/her
Only two: Sid Meier's Civilization and Spyro. Oh God, I love Spyro. Ever since I played Ripto's Rage on the Play Station (before it broke like every other technology I owned). And Dawn of the Dragon is the very best one of them. It's just too bad that I know that Skylanders is going to be a total flop.

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Other series that I enjoy besides Nintendo series? Let's see:

-Sonic the Hedgehog
-Mega Man
-Crash Bandicoot
-Streets of Rage
-Street Fighter
-Mortal Kombat
-Tekken
-Contra
-Castlevania

There are others, but these are the first that came to mind.

Pronouns
He/him
CharizardLover said:
Only two: Sid Meier's Civilization and Spyro. Oh God, I love Spyro. Ever since I played Ripto's Rage on the Play Station (before it broke like every other technology I owned). And Dawn of the Dragon is the very best one of them. It's just too bad that I know that Skylanders is going to be a total flop.
Skylanders doesnt count as Spyro. They only slapped him in to get more sales. Stop Complaing. End of story.

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
Pronouns
She/her
Crackin355 said:
CharizardLover said:
Skylanders doesnt count as Spyro. They only slapped him in to get more sales. Stop Complaing. End of story.
Good. I still bet that someday they'll be Fan Fiction stories about it and will be placed under "Spyro the Dragon".