Canceled Story: Wiki's Danger

Was this story sucky?

• Total voters
Re: Wiki's Danger

Wait. I suggested the idea, so can I be editor? Or maybe I would be too critical...

Look, everyone's first stories suck. I'm too ashamed of my FanFiction works to even post my account here. You just take advice and then you will have a good story. It's called constructive critiscism or however you spell it. Don't write a story if you won't take advice.

Why did you cancel this? Maybe you can start again, with someone helping you out, like an editor. The only way this will improve is if you keep practicing.

Don't worry buddy, I used to suck that muc-
No, I didn't.

But in all seriousness, yes, your story sucks. If I was given ten acres of the desert and counted every grain of sand within as ten declarations of how bad this story was, I wouldn't even have one eighth of what I'm trying to express here.

Keep writing, though. And learn to take criticism so you can get better.

Yoshidude99 said:
It was a good story. My story sucks more
Look, stop saying your stories suck. They do, but that can be changed if only you bother taking advice and trying. YD99, I'm still waiting for your copy of your Crash story for editing.

I think I'm going to have to have to cancel it. I don't have enough time to write it and no one really liked it

Yoshidude99 said:
I think I'm going to have to have to cancel it. I don't have enough time to write it and no one really liked it
God. You people don't understand. Nobody is going to read the first chapter and exclaim, "My god, this is the greatest thing I have ever read! Let it be cherished as Userpedia's greatest story for generations to come!" You need to go on, TAKE ADVICE, and write more. Do you think Nabberture Science's prologue was great? No, it was childish, but it was the first thing out so people gave it a chance.

Nabber said:
Yoshidude99 said:
God. You people don't understand. Nobody is going to read the first chapter and exclaim, "My god, this is the greatest thing I have ever read! Let it be cherished as Userpedia's greatest story for generations to come!" You need to go on, TAKE ADVICE, and write more. Do you think Nabberture Science's prologue was great? No, it was childish, but it was the first thing out so people gave it a chance.
Well it was at the very least decent.

Certainly better than a lot of stories these days.

(No offense to storywriters. AAA would be bad too if I wasn't copying an already good writing style.)

Nabber said:
DJ, did you change your troll? Give him a coat and such?
Yup.

Why?

Because I'm the author and I can change myself at whatever whim I get.

I think I'll keep this, though.

GalacticPetey said:
Dude. people hate Super Wiki Story, but I still write it. Heck, I'm planning for three sequels!
Three sequels? When you haven't even finished the first? Isn't that kind of ambitious for a bad story?

Hmph. I wanted to write Nabberture Science 2 (Or Rainbow Fire as the project name went) but then I got distracted with Project Babylon, and while I was thinking up that I got distracted with Project Mercury. Of course, all this will have to wait because I'm writing Exile Vilify so Project Mercury may not come out for a few months, if not until the summer/early spring.

Well, planning ahead allows you to budget both time and your attention better. Just don't get too ahead that you forget what you are writing and start working on other things.

The only reason I'm postponing Wikiland (yes, there is no longer a subtitle) is because school constricts the time I have to write it. I honestly don't care what people have to say about it, unless it's to help me develop as a writer.

Fi said:
Well, planning ahead allows you to budget both time and your attention better. Just don't get too ahead that you forget what you are writing and start working on other things.
Actually, I'm taking it at a slow pace on purpose. I really should get writing, but I don't want to rush it so that it is perfect when it comes out.

Back