I just beat __

Threekayzod said:
Try and kill Elec Man using only the Mega Buster. I dare you.

I haven't got the Mega Buster yet. But I'll try that, 3KZ

Bronto Burt said:
I haven't got the Mega Buster yet. But I'll try that, 3KZ

-_- The Mega Buster is your default weapon.

Punch-Out!! (2009)

My 3 losses were against DK, DK, and Soda Popinski.

I also went up against everyone else accept Von Kaiser, Don Flamenco, and Bald Bull.

Beyond Good & Evil

It's a shame the last section and ending were so disappointing, because the rest of the game was really quite amazing.

I beat Mega Man X today, with all upgrades, Heart Tanks, and Sub Tanks.

I only managed to beat Sting Chameleon, Chill Penguin, Flame Mammoth, and Boomer Kuwanger with the Mega Buster (mostly because I pretty much bullshitted my way through the game).

My only qualm is that this game has some of the worst enemy placement I have ever seen in a video game, and that says something. Sigma Stage 1 and Launch Octopus's stage can go to hell.

I beat the following people in Super Punch-Out!!

Dragon Chan
Masked Muscle
Mr. Sandman
Aran Ryan
Heike Kagero
Mad Clown
I'm still having trouble on Super Macho Man.

Finally

I beat The Arena in Kirby Super Star, thanks to the Plasma ability.

I need to use Plasma more often! :D

Bowser's Inside Story - finally! And after all that, I get some guy telling me he is 'less than amazed' because my ranks weren't high enough. Thanks for the recognition, mate.

ThatPeskyKoopaling said:
Bowser's Inside Story - finally! And after all that, I get some guy telling me he is 'less than amazed' because my ranks weren't high enough. Thanks for the recognition, mate.
He respects you in his own way.

ThatPeskyKoopaling said:

Be nice to the disembodied voice of Liam Neeson.

Mii Plaza: Find Mii. I had to use my Play Coins to hire heroes, seeing as there aren't very many 3DS users in my home town; you can't utilize StreetPass without them.

Magikrazy said:
Punch-Out!! (2009)

My 3 losses were against DK, DK, and Soda Popinski.

I also went up against everyone else accept Von Kaiser, Don Flamenco, and Bald Bull.

Interestingly, I never lost to DK even once in Mac's Last Stand; all of my matches against him had me winning by decision. Of course, this is partly because I learned about DK's tactics before fighting him, and I only went after certain taunts (the first and fourth taunts to be more exact). Frankly, DK is nowhere near as bad as Title Defense Mr. Sandman, since his big guns will only come out if you fall for his taunts.

Anyway, my only Last Stand losses were against Piston Hondo (twice) and Soda Popinski. I never got Disco Kid, King Hippo, Bald Bull, nor Mr. Sandman during my Last Stand run.

Don Pianta said:
Tornado's the best ability for the Arena.

I used Spark to handle The Arena and The "True" Arena. However, I did finish at a slightly faster speed with Waddle Dee for The Arena.

Hmm, games that I recently beat? My most recent was New Super Mario Bros 2, gathering all Star and Moon coins and having a 4-star profile. (The fifth is a bit ridiculous, but hey, it's something I can endure.) About three weeks before that, I finished Kirby's Return to Dreamland 100% on both modes, as well as the Arena (Not the True version yet).

Don Pianta said:
Tornado's the best ability for the Arena.

It's personal preference, as I find Tornado difficult to use well. I use Spark to absorb most of the attacks and keep my distance, whilst shaking the Wii remote so my portable barrier stays up. I can simply touch the final boss while not shooting and he goes down rather easily, but only if I can predict where he'll end up. (I have a hard time dodging Extra mode's Super attacks, however.)

Back